I Was Made For Lovin' You - KISS Cover

No makeup? No blood spitting? No fire breathing? I am disappointed....

No seriously, you are the most potent ukulele brother act since Jake and Bruce. Eric, I love the way your brother matches your intensity with his "ain't nothin' but a thang" mellowness.

Fantastic! you guys Rock! absolutely love the solo part in the middle!

No makeup? No blood spitting? No fire breathing? I am disappointed....

No seriously, you are the most potent ukulele brother act since Jake and Bruce. Eric, I love the way your brother matches your intensity with his "ain't nothin' but a thang" mellowness.

Yeah Rich, we needed the pyrotechnics too!

Sweet, Eric and Cave.

You even do the solo. Wowowowow!

Boom...it goes on my workout/lawn mowing iPod. Thank you!

(Cave's in a lot of your videos now; your brother either visits you often, or he's ditched the east coast for sunny SoCal. Love his contributions to your songs.)

Last edited:
Wow, that is a cover for the ages! You guys rock (holding up iPhone with bic lighter flame app)
It's definitely going on my play list. Thanks for sharing.

Sweet, Eric and Cave.

You even do the solo. Wowowowow!

Boom...it goes on my workout/lawn mowing iPod. Thank you!

(Cave's in a lot of your videos now; your brother either visits you often, or he's ditched the east coast for sunny SoCal. Love his contributions to your songs.)

Good to hear from you brother Steve! Yeah, I've been trying to get him to move out here for years...

He comes to visit he's cute nephew and niece often. Then I make him do these vids with me when we can squeeze in the time.

Wow, that is a cover for the ages! You guys rock (holding up iPhone with bic lighter flame app)
It's definitely going on my play list. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks vanflynn! That's awesome, I need to get that app too!

Top Bottom