I wonder if this would help....

VegasGeorge

UU VIP
UU VIP
Well, I think its the hat that makes it. Definitely the hat. So, this guy obviously knew how to sing (carry a tune) before he started all this. And, I suspect he already had the idea of keeping a beat by strumming with his right hand. So, in essence, he's saying that he learned four or five Ukulele chords in twenty hours. Big whoop. I'm pretty sure you can do that, but in not more than nineteen hours. Of course, you'll need a hat.

ripock

well, the hat is essential. I have to admit that I didn't watch the video; it looked like more work than just practicing the uke. But I do agree that hats are integral. I do have the usual traditional menagerie of black and grey fedoras, trilbeys and hombergs. I also have a brown fedora which I am sure would be called a novelty hat if I had a valet. and I have to admit that I have my eye on a dark green beaver felt fedora, but it is $400 and I am having a hard time justifying buying it alongside the custom baritone I have bespoken and am saving for. A wife's indulgence does have its limits, you know!