I'll Never Be Free

The Ukelites

Written by Bennie Benjamin and George David Weiss. First recorded in 1949 by Savannah Churchill with The Red Norvo Quintet and then many many more.
On Bass you see Wompl and on drums Joschy. Hope you like it :D

Nickie

Very nice. Vocalist has a pretty voice.

lfoo6952

Thank you very much! :cheers: Is there ukulele scene in San Jose? I have a friend there who has just started to play.

Yes there is. Very active scene. There is the San Jose Ukulele Club. Here is the link to their website: http://sanjoseukeclub.org/

There is the Hukilau Restaurant that serves Hawaiian food and has Hawaiian entertainment. Their website is www.dahukilau.com

There is a nice shop that sells only ukuleles named Ukulele Source. Their website is www.ukulelesource.com. They sponsor concerts and events from big name performers like Herb Ohta Jr. Sign up for their newsletter for up-to-date events because their website is not kept up to date.

The Ukelites

Thank you very much for your advice! I will tell my friend, she will be happy to hear this! Her name is Heidi! :love:

Yes there is. Very active scene. There is the San Jose Ukulele Club. Here is the link to their website: http://sanjoseukeclub.org/

There is the Hukilau Restaurant that serves Hawaiian food and has Hawaiian entertainment. Their website is www.dahukilau.com

There is a nice shop that sells only ukuleles named Ukulele Source. Their website is www.ukulelesource.com. They sponsor concerts and events from big name performers like Herb Ohta Jr. Sign up for their newsletter for up-to-date events because their website is not kept up to date.

keonepax

Verified Account
Loved it! One thing I think about when I watch this kind of video is the visual composition. Neat how everybody is "framed" somehow, picture frames, window frames, or the wall of ukes. Very nice!

The Ukelites

Loved it! One thing I think about when I watch this kind of video is the visual composition. Neat how everybody is "framed" somehow, picture frames, window frames, or the wall of ukes. Very nice!

Thanks John. I didn't see the frames before. "Composition" by accident!;)