Instrumentals, part II

bonesigh

Thanks. The only reason I am able to change chords so quickly is because they are only two finger chords.
That’s weird though because I didn’t turn off comments. I will go and look.

Last edited:

mythinformed

Cheers for hosting Dave, I've just had a quality week with family that came to town for their holidays and left today. Four kids and a pug running on high octane have left me feeling as though my brains been put into the washing machine on full cycle so this season Is a welcome treat to unwind with this evening ......

Last edited:

aspieman456

Cheers for hosting Dave, I've just had a quality week with family that came to town for their holidays and left today. Four kids and a pug running on high octane have left me feeling as though my brains been put into the washing machine on full cycle so this season Is a welcome treat to unwind with this evening ......

I hope you've had a great time with your kids and their dog.

bonesigh

The idea of this practice piece is to play it faster and faster.

uke4ia

My favorite album by the '70s prog rock band Camel was a set of instrumentals inspired by the Paul Gallico novella "The Snow Goose". This is a piece from that album.

wee_ginga_yin

last bit of madness... an old Scottish song with tabla rabab and didgeridoo

UkingViking

A last minute entry.

While I like instrumental breaks when I play, I consider my singing my main instrument, making the theme a bit of a challenge. This song I had some tabs for in a key that I can't sing, so it would be a good choice for a purely instrumental.

aspieman456

Guys, you have really made this instrument seasons a fabulous week for me, and I appreciate all your posting your videos of the solos you have made. Thank you for your efforts, all of you!

Joko

Wait! I haven't seen the official call to an end!

aspieman456

Now, this is officially THE END. It's good enough to say that I've got 62 videos on the playlist. I could never any prouder to be in a place like this. Now, I can thank all of you guys for participating in last week's contest.