It's A Crappy Day (parody of Make You Feel My Love)

musicmonsterw

Reaction score
This video was recorded at UWC this year. After a long day of travel and getting lost, I finally got to the cabin where I was staying. A bit of whiskey and a camera conveniently set up by lonerhino made this an opportune time to record a parody song I'd just finished writing. It's set to the tune of Make You Feel My Love, a lovely song written by Bob Dylan and recently recorded by Adele, that I've completely twisted around.

I've found that the song's pessimism actually makes you feel better after listening to it.

Cheers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqqNEX7SH7w

Last edited:
I really, really, really love this.

Any chance of getting the words and chords?

Because man, I've lived that day! And not just once - think "Groundhog Day"...

It would make a great ensemble piece!

-Kurt​

(And the weird thing is, I don't know that I've ever heard "Make you feel my love"...)

Heh - I missed that Ronin! I must have been off at the field or something. Great parody - I think we've all had those days.

John

I really, really, really love this.

Any chance of getting the words and chords?

Because man, I've lived that day! And not just once - think "Groundhog Day"...

It would make a great ensemble piece!

-Kurt​

(And the weird thing is, I don't know that I've ever heard "Make you feel my love"...)

Hey, Kurt! Thanks! Yeah, I will work on getting the lyrics and chords up. I think I'll upload it to a file sharing site and place the link in the description. I will let you know when it's up!

If you ever do it as an ensemble piece, that would be great to see.

Heh - I missed that Ronin! I must have been off at the field or something. Great parody - I think we've all had those days.

John

Thanks, John! We taped this on Tuesday night, after I had several swigs of Jeffy's American Honey Whiskey and Tammy's vodka.

Top Bottom