Jake Shimabukuro and Willie Nelson's “Stardust”

casualUkeDude

Very nice, I like Willie without the Nashville glitz ala "Red Headed Stranger".

VegasGeorge

UU VIP
UU VIP
An amazing collaboration! Two of my all time favorite performers. Their typical genres are so different, that I never imagined hearing them perform together. I wonder if this was a face to face, sit down together recording, or if it was done remotely. With just the Ukulele and the voice, it could have been done either way. I like to think that it was done in Willie's studio, here in Briarcliff where I live. I know that Jake comes through the Austin area every so often, and of course Willie lives here. So ....? When I finally get to meet Willie, I think I'll ask him about it.

kaimuki

An amazing collaboration! Two of my all time favorite performers. Their typical genres are so different, that I never imagined hearing them perform together. I wonder if this was a face to face, sit down together recording, or if it was done remotely. With just the Ukulele and the voice, it could have been done either way. I like to think that it was done in Willie's studio, here in Briarcliff where I live. I know that Jake comes through the Austin area every so often, and of course Willie lives here. So ....? When I finally get to meet Willie, I think I'll ask him about it.
Jake Shimabukuro’s new album features must-listen collabs with music giants
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2021/...ollabs-with-willie-nelson-other-music-giants/