Song Help Request johnny comes marching home/ Johnny I Hardly Knew Ye/ English Civil War/ die hard song

h-drix

Reaction score
Last edited:
If you can read music you should be able to find it in a few hundred places...and that ain't no flute.

picallo?
i can read bass cleff, not treble. ive tried changing guitar parts touke, but it sounds horrible. Ill ask my orcestra teacher if he can hook me up with the music.

picallo?
i can read bass cleff, not treble. ive tried changing guitar parts touke, but it sounds horrible. Ill ask my orcestra teacher if he can hook me up with the music.
It's not a piccolo, either. It's some electronic keyboard. If you learn to read treble clef at a young age you will be so happy you did later. I am a flute player and never bothered to try to learn bass clef until I was an adult and it just won't stick. Take a beginning piano class. Do it while you're young, it's so much easier when you're brain isn't full of grown-up crap. Here the sheet music.
http://www.nps.gov/archive/vick/eduguide/chp_2/whenjohn.htm

thanks alot, if i dont learn treble i can at least change the song over to tabs. thanks a lot.

Top Bottom