Just another Magic Sunday....pics picss pics

MGM

Got some festival pictures? Lets see um! He's a few of mine
199.jpg
202.jpg
201.jpg
203.jpg

Trinimon

Oh man, the gangs out! haha, looks like a fun day! Thanks for sharing MGM!

Jim Hanks

Love the "do not touch" sign - should have read "if you have to ask how much this costs, do not touch" :p

caukulele

Thanks for sharing Mike!!! Will you be coming to the 2013 Wine Country Ukulele Festival in September this year?

Coconut Willie

Mahalo Mike for the great pictures!!! I gotta make one of these years...looks like a ton of fun!!!

mds725

UU VIP
UU VIP
Thanks for the photos. Maybe next year ....

Pueo

My phone kept freaking out and taking a million years to take pictures, so I had to just stop trying.
It was great meeting Len (Hawaii50) and Andrew at the HMS tent.

Joe and Kristen at the Kanile`a tent always have a smile and a hug at the ready.

I had never heard of d&d ukuleles, but I played a really nice blue quilted maple tenor, great feel and great sound.

I bumped into Aldrine, and I also chatted with Emil Bader, who built two of my ukuleles. It was a lovely day!

hawaii 50

My phone kept freaking out and taking a million years to take pictures, so I had to just stop trying.
It was great meeting Len (Hawaii50) and Andrew at the HMS tent.

Joe and Kristen at the Kanile`a tent always have a smile and a hug at the ready.

I had never heard of d&d ukuleles, but I played a really nice blue quilted maple tenor, great feel and great sound.

I bumped into Aldrine, and I also chatted with Emil Bader, who built two of my ukuleles. It was a lovely day!

Nice to see you Damon...

you must of been busy..did not see you after a while...

at the end od the day Brittni Paiva came to the HMS tent...she is friends with Andrew...that was so cool!...haha
Keliiyama and Dino were looking for you..did you see them?

we try to meet at HMS one Sunday if you like...

btw that quilted maple blue DandD was built by Mike DaSilva...if you looked inside his label was there...

v30

Cool pics......MGM you are looking svelte bro !

Pueo

Nice to see you Damon...

you must of been busy..did not see you after a while...

at the end od the day Brittni Paiva came to the HMS tent...she is friends with Andrew...that was so cool!...haha
Keliiyama and Dino were looking for you..did you see them?

we try to meet at HMS one Sunday if you like...

btw that quilted maple blue DandD was built by Mike DaSilva...if you looked inside his label was there...
Hee Hee I did not even notice it was a Da Silva ukulele. Figures! It did play very nice.
Yeah I was either wandering around or chilling out with my wife over by the "other" stage tent.
Bummer I missed Brittni. I never did see Keliiyama or Dino either. Of course, I have no idea what either of them look like. At least I found you though!

HMS on a Sunday sounds great.