Song Help Request Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars?

Needofriendly

Reaction score
So my brother showed me this song, and it just hit me. That I should maybe learn it.
I looked on Youtube to check out if anyone has covered this song, playing an ukulele
turns out there was. I was unable to see the video link somebody had made here on UU
oringally posted by: "Blitzkey" (if i remember) but i think i saw it.
(by the way if it was, you guys were great! :shaka:)

So does anybody know the chords or tabs to this song? Hope you guys can.

Needo.

The chords to the song are F Dm and Bb. In it's original key, F, that's what it is. A bunch of different covers online are in different keys, but as long as you keep it as you play the I, VI, IV chord progression, then it's ok. So the first chord, its relative minor, then its fourth note in major form.

Last edited:
Just The Way You Are Bruno Mars :D

I am very new to the ukulele but I love it. One of my favorite songs is Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. I would really love to learn this song. I understand I have to learn eventually, but I cant chunk to save my life lol. So.. if someone could give me the UKULELE chords and strumming pattern without chunks please lol? A video would be great two. THANK YOU!! :D

Aloha Needofriendly,
Welcome to the UU and our humble forums.....I haven't heard the song yet,, I'll check it out...thanks!!
"Keep strumming them strings" and have Fun!!!! MM Stan

Top Bottom