Kala U Tar

dentuke

Reaction score
Brand new picked up from MGM..... comes with gig bag....

$175.00 paypal shipped

Attachments

• IMG_1182.jpg
    IMG_1182.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1181_1.jpg
    IMG_1181_1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 128
Hi Dentuke:

Still waiting for tracking info.....it has been almost 2 weeks since I sent payment. You said uke was in between snow storms and thus I assume it was sent out, yet you are unable to provide me with tracking info.

Starting to get concerned here.....

No need to be concerned.....Please pm me ....you have my telephone number and email...I've probably sold 10 ukes and bought 15 from this forum.... I'm not going anywhere.....

Hi Dentuke:

I have emailed you at least twice regarding this. And both times you said Uke was sent out and you would email me tracking number. That was on Tuesday, Feb 9th and I have heard nothing since.

You may not be going anywhere, but I have no idea what is going on........just an update would be nice. If you haven't sent it out that is ok, I understand weather issues etc, but please just tell me so. You have my emai--l I shouldn't have to keep pestering you for a tracking number.

Sorry, all I want is an update....
Virginia

I ship things through kinkos/fed ex...the tracking number is on the receipt of the transaction rather than the actual fed ex ground mailer.... Its a very stupid system ........ To agravate things even more....my assistants are on a rotated lunch schedule...they go to lunch but I stay in the office.....I know the package left to Wa. state because everyone at the office as well as the building knew I paid 39.00 to ship a ukulele to Washington State!!!!!!!

I'll keep you posted on the tracking... My assistants, patients and probably half the state of NJ and myself assure you its on its way.........

Hi again:

I don't see the stupidity in that system.

The number is there, read it, write it down and email it to me.

It is typical to blame assistants for your oversight or poor organization.

I am not the only one that this has happened to....read threads under Soprano Sale A Thon.

And I don't want assurance from the state of NJ, your patients or anyone else other than YOU. YOU are selling these items, YOU have a responsiblity as seller to provide tracking info to the buyers. YOU have NOT been doing this.

If it hasn't been sent yet , please tell me that. But don't continually lie and tell me you sent it when you clearly haven't. And, no I don't think you are doing this on purpose, but there is an established pattern of you doing this to other members on this forum.

So, if it has been sent, please send me the tracking number.
Thank you, Virginia

Top Bottom