KoAloha Naupaka Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingus

Reaction score
Hello, I have a wonderful KoAloha Naupaka (half koa and half mango) soprano up for sale!

It is delightful, but I have decided I want the tenor version. So, I am selling to help fund the new purchase.

This ukulele is beautiful, plays wonderfully, and sounds great! No issues, great setup, and comes with a nice Kala hardcase. It has a fresh set of Fremont Medium Blacklines, and I upgraded the tuners to Gotoh UPTs. Build date is March 2021.

Looking for a quick sale because I know where to find the tenor I want!!

REDUCED $750 shipped to your door (CONUS)!!

Please, email kendallkharrisonATgmailDOTcom for more info, thanks!

image_72192707.jpg

image_50432257.jpg

image_50438145.jpg

image_50440705.jpg

image_50423041.jpg

Last edited:
Bump to the top - anybody interested?

If it were a concert, I would have pounced already. While I play sopranos sometimes, I strongly prefer the feel of a concert.

But it looks amazing! Good luck with the sale.

Just want to throw my two cents in that these Naupakas are great. I have one in a concert and it's one of my favorite ukes out of the 8 that I own. It's hard to beat the playability and sound of a Koaloha. This is a great deal; I'd be all over it if I hadn't just ordered a KSM-25.

Seriously, it’s a great ukulele, and I don’t mind keeping it!

Thanks for all the support!

I'm curious, does this 2-tone top have a noticeable effect on sound quality if you are playing high-G?

So, I have owned a couple other KoAloha sopranos - one gloss (KSM-00) and the other satin (KSM-10). I would say it still has the typical KoAloha volume, but not as “brash” as the all koa models. It really does balance out the sound to me.

KoAloha sopranos have what I call “bark” for a soprano. The Naupaka still retains some bark, but it is not nearly at brash. That’s the best way I can explain it.

Last edited:
Alrighty, what about $750 shipped, any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom