KoAloha to increase production of its Red Labels

rainbow21

This was just posted on the KoAloha Ukulele Facebook page:

Be on the lookout for Reds
👀

One of the biggest changes at the factory was converting Pop's storage into a dedicated custom room with a full-time Red Label team!
Red label customs are still going to be more of a rarity than a standard KoAloha uke, but more batches will be made throughout the year.
Follow @koalohacustoms to keep up with our custom builds

Arik

“Where words fail, music speaks.”
UU VIP
I wonder what their 2022 red labels are going to be? I had always loved the spruce top red labels from a few year back.

I wonder what their 2022 red labels are going to be? I had always loved the spruce top red labels from a few year back.
The same. The thought almost took me on a search to find one.

To date, my 25th anniversary all koa tenor red label is one of my best sounding ukes in low G tuning. It's bright yet balanced with the bass notes to match. Size wise, it's compact and easy to hold and play.

Red labels ought to be a regular offering to everything else that Koaloha offers. They're too good not to be shared.

Veritas99

UU VIP
UU VIP
I wonder what their 2022 red labels are going to be? I had always loved the spruce top red labels from
I emailed them about it a few months ago and was told that they were going to do a run of cedar and koa Red labels once they finished with the anniversary Reds. Really looking forward to that combo.

Arik

“Where words fail, music speaks.”
UU VIP
I emailed them about it a few months ago and was told that they were going to do a run of cedar and koa Red labels once they finished with the anniversary Reds. Really looking forward to that combo.
Oh dang! I love cedar!!

Veritas99

UU VIP
UU VIP
If they look as good as this cedar/maple version, they will be gorgeous.

That’s a nice one. I recently picked up a one-off white cedar/curly maple made in 2020 that's somewhere between a red label and standard. Wondered if this was a prototype...

Attachments

• 20211001_125555.jpg
    20211001_125555.jpg
    657.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: