La Bas (Noir Désir)

Ian Boys

Reaction score
I really didn't spend all too long preparing this... but I felt like recording something, so....

La Bas (Noir Désir)

And the intro... is somewhat of an inside joke between a few friends and I... so... well, it's probably still amusing.

Enjoy!

Dude, that was really good. Thanks for sharing. What's it about?

I'm not completely positive to be honest... I don't know what all the words mean, and I have been too lazy to look it up.

I can tell it's a song about being sad... depressed... not knowing if you're alive or dead... not caring about your life or your parents' lives...
...and then becoming happier, deciding that you aren't dead, that you'll move on...

So it's a song about...being depressed and getting over it, I think. Might have completely missed that... any native (or more knowledgeable non-native ) speakers feel like enlightening me?... I think there are a few on here....

Edit:

Forgot to say this... thanks!

I'm not completely positive to be honest... I don't know what all the words mean, and I have been too lazy to look it up.

I can tell it's a song about being sad... depressed... not knowing if you're alive or dead... not caring about your life or your parents' lives...
...and then becoming happier, deciding that you aren't dead, that you'll move on...

So it's a song about...being depressed and getting over it, I think. Might have completely missed that... any native (or more knowledgeable non-native ) speakers feel like enlightening me?... I think there are a few on here....

Edit:

Forgot to say this... thanks!
Hello, i m a new comer in this forum (and also with Ukulele) thanks to your post about this song. Your Video seems to be no more watchable on Youtube... could you give me any clue about chords you used ? For the meaning of the song, to know that it comes with a film "Bernie" from A. Dupontel might help ? Jerome

Top Bottom