Lanakai CDST-C concert; solid cedar top w/gig bag - $OLD

salsarev

UU VIP
UU VIP
This uke has a sweet depth for a concert size. One small scratch on the top just below the bridge from a string end (visible in the third picture just below and to the right of the A string).
This uke was professionally set up by the Uke Bug where I purchased it new. Selling because I prefer the tenor size.
From Lanikai:
• Solid Cedar top, Mahogany laminate back and sides, with a smooth satin finish
• Maple binding with wood purfling
• Deluxe Grover® nickel open back tuners for tuning accuracy and keeping the headstock light for player comfort
• NuBone XB® nut and saddle for maximum sustain and best tone
• Wide nut and comfortable neck profile for player comfort (37.4mm nut width)
• 2 Chrome Strap Buttons are standard for convenience, safety and comfort.
• The Solid Cedar Top delivers a warm clearly defined tone with projection
• Acoustic no cutaway
• Includes 20mm Lanikai padded gig bag
• 1.472” @ nut

$OLD shipped to CONUS; Paypal goods and services. Thanks for looking!

IMG_8381s.JPGIMG_8384s.JPGIMG_8385s.JPGIMG_8388s.JPGIMG_8389s.JPGIMG_8392s.JPGIMG_8393s.JPGIMG_8395s.JPGIMG_8398s.JPGIMG_8399s.JPG

Last edited:

Oldscruggsfan

Very
This sweetie needs a new home - yours, maybe?
salsarev- Very nice uke, especially the Grover tuners and side fret markers. I'm a newbie so please pardon the silly question, but what are the two white things south of and same length as the saddle?

salsarev

UU VIP
UU VIP
Very

salsarev- Very nice uke, especially the Grover tuners and side fret markers. I'm a newbie so please pardon the silly question, but what are the two white things south of and same length as the saddle?
Hi there - Not a silly question at all! I'm a newbie, too. From what I can gather, the white strips are either plastic or Nubone like the saddle and nut. These give the strings a solid contact where they come in contact with the wood bridge. Protects the bridge from string indentation. This is my deduction only. Hope this helps.

David

Oldscruggsfan

Does someone have a tenor to trade? I can add $$$.
I’d trade a Fender Leo Deluxe 5-string banjo, but the boot $$$ and shipping difference (in terms of the far greater weight & volume of the banjo) wouldn’t work out for either of us.

salsarev

UU VIP
UU VIP
I’d trade a Fender Leo Deluxe 5-string banjo, but the boot $$$ and shipping difference (in terms of the far greater weight & volume of the banjo) wouldn’t work out for either of us.
Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass on the banjo.

Wiggy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Got it today!

Restrung it for my own cGBE (baritone-like) tuning. It has a nice "crisp and chunky" tone. I did have to relearn how to string a double-hole bridge, though. It's a good thing I took pictures last time :)

Thanks for offering this.

Last edited: