Lanakai CDST-C concert; solid cedar top w/gig bag - $OLD

salsarev

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This uke has a sweet depth for a concert size. One small scratch on the top just below the bridge from a string end (visible in the third picture just below and to the right of the A string).
This uke was professionally set up by the Uke Bug where I purchased it new. Selling because I prefer the tenor size.
From Lanikai:
• Solid Cedar top, Mahogany laminate back and sides, with a smooth satin finish
• Maple binding with wood purfling
• Deluxe Grover® nickel open back tuners for tuning accuracy and keeping the headstock light for player comfort
• NuBone XB® nut and saddle for maximum sustain and best tone
• Wide nut and comfortable neck profile for player comfort (37.4mm nut width)
• 2 Chrome Strap Buttons are standard for convenience, safety and comfort.
• The Solid Cedar Top delivers a warm clearly defined tone with projection
• Acoustic no cutaway
• Includes 20mm Lanikai padded gig bag
• 1.472” @ nut

$OLD shipped to CONUS; Paypal goods and services. Thanks for looking!

IMG_8381s.JPGIMG_8384s.JPGIMG_8385s.JPGIMG_8388s.JPGIMG_8389s.JPGIMG_8392s.JPGIMG_8393s.JPGIMG_8395s.JPGIMG_8398s.JPGIMG_8399s.JPG

Last edited:
Very
This sweetie needs a new home - yours, maybe?
salsarev- Very nice uke, especially the Grover tuners and side fret markers. I'm a newbie so please pardon the silly question, but what are the two white things south of and same length as the saddle?

Very

salsarev- Very nice uke, especially the Grover tuners and side fret markers. I'm a newbie so please pardon the silly question, but what are the two white things south of and same length as the saddle?
Hi there - Not a silly question at all! I'm a newbie, too. From what I can gather, the white strips are either plastic or Nubone like the saddle and nut. These give the strings a solid contact where they come in contact with the wood bridge. Protects the bridge from string indentation. This is my deduction only. Hope this helps.

David

Does someone have a tenor to trade? I can add $$$.
I’d trade a Fender Leo Deluxe 5-string banjo, but the boot $$$ and shipping difference (in terms of the far greater weight & volume of the banjo) wouldn’t work out for either of us.

Got it today!

Restrung it for my own cGBE (baritone-like) tuning. It has a nice "crisp and chunky" tone. I did have to relearn how to string a double-hole bridge, though. It's a good thing I took pictures last time :)

Thanks for offering this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom