Lanikai SM-CE concert solid spalted mango with pickup <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleychantel

SOLD!! For sale or trade..I'm trying to get some money for a Koaloha super concert so some old ukes have to go!

Lanikai SM-CE solid top, back, and sides. Has a pickup so you can amplify it and it also doubles as a strap button. This uke is only a little over a month old. It looks brand new and plays great. Comes with Aquila strings installed and a Kaces gigbag. I can include a Beatles uke songbook too if you want that.

It has a really nice tone and has opened up a lot since I got it. Sounds great amplified! Reduced $280 shipping included to lower 48 :)

Attachments

• 100_0644..jpg
    100_0644..jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 100_0645..jpg
    100_0645..jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_0640..jpg
    100_0640..jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_0642..jpg
    100_0642..jpg
    96 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

provines

I like the SM-CE

IMG_0200..jpg

I have one of these and I really like it. It's a great sounding uke and looks really cool. Here's a snapshot of mine.

Adding photos is not obvious. Go to your albums under your profile and add a new album. Upload your photos. Then when adding a new post, click the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom right of your text window and then click on the paperclip, "Attachments" which is at the top; and you can add them. There may be an easier way but this seems to work for me.

Last edited:

ashleychantel

View attachment 12269

I have one of these and I really like it. It's a great sounding uke and looks really cool. Here's a snapshot of mine.

Adding photos is not obvious. Go to your albums under your profile and add a new album. Upload your photos. Then when adding a new post, click the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom right of your text window and then click on the paperclip, "Attachments" which is at the top; and you can add them. There may be an easier way but this seems to work for me.

thanks! worked perfectly!

Ukador

Would you ship that beauty to Germany? ( of course I pay shipping )

Status
Not open for further replies.