Lava tenor

terrgy

Because of deteriorating health, I am selling my blue Lava tenor, I purchased in Feb this year. In perfect condition. Comes with space case, strap, & attached stick on strap button that is excellent. For those interested, send me a pm & I will email photos.

$255.00 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48.

SOLD. Thanks to all.

Last edited:

Ms Bean

So sorry to hear about your health. I'm sending some positive vibes you way:)

Unfortunately, the Lava does not appeal to me, I don't have the gear to properly use it with, I live on the wrong side of the pond etc, but I'm sure you'll get some interest!

Nickie

terrgy, I don't need another uke, but I hope you get well!

terrgy

terrgy, I don't need another uke, but I hope you get well!

Thank you, Nickie. Arthritis in my feet, hands, and fingers, has caught up with me. At least I can still play harmonica. I wish so much to play piano, but hat has become too painful also. However, It’s still a good time to be me.

mgsondance

Terrgy- not to be off-topic, but do you take a glucosamine/chondroitin supplement? Or curcumin? I’m a physical therapist and I see good results with both. Good luck!

terrgy

Terrgy- not to be off-topic, but do you take a glucosamine/chondroitin supplement? Or curcumin? I’m a physical therapist and I see good results with both. Good luck!

Yes, I have taken most everything you list. My conclusion, is supplements and prescriptions do help, short term, but not enough for practice and live performances. I have finally come to the conclusion that it’s better to eliminate things
that elevates the pain to another level. At 74, and with all the other negatives that come with age, time to make changes.

Last edited:

strumsilly

is this the model with the freeboost preamp ?
you may get more responses if you post a few pics here.

Last edited:

terrgy

Price reduced.

After some pondering & advice from a member, I am lowering the asking price to $255, shipped to lower 48.

I feel this is a very fair asking price, a good value.

UkeStuff

I'm not in the market; that is an exception asking price, and if you don't sell it here, I'd recommend using the Facebook Ukulele Marketplace. Everyone asks too much there, and this should be gone in moments.