::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 12!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's anything PoHos are good at, it's having pretty children.

On a completely unrelated note, I think I want to go to Portugal early next year to hang with the tias.

I love it. Last time you went you were so full of anxiety about it. Now you want to go visit. That's so cool.

My head is pounding today. I was supposed to be in London this evening but my date has to work. Blessing in disguise. Means I can nurse my bonce and I also don't miss The Walking Dead.

Priorities. Priorities. Priorities.

It is a prodigious bonce.

Since they wiped my card I had to put new music on, Levi had bought the endomoto or something like that ap, so I am going to try that, and this should be interesting. I am not a good runner, but I want to switch up what I do and try to get into shape. I dont like being so blah, and I have been blah lately. The move and work and stuff just got me back into some old habits and I let it sneak back up on me. So, goal is 20 lbs... 30lbs and I will be a happy girl. Let me see if I can get there by UWC.

My big news of the day?

I think we're going to go to HAWAII for vacation next year! It's something I've always wanted to do, as long as I can remember. We'll probably go in the summer, so as not to interfere with Elaine's tutoring. Woo-hoo!!

Go during July and hit up the Oahu uke festival. You would LOVE it. Elaine not so much but maybe she could be lounging by the pool, or the beach, or something.

Look for some guy wandering around wearing purple tennis shoes. He's pretty cool to hang out with and knows a lot of local places to catch good food and music :)

Thinking of going jogging on the parkway. 2 miles. One mile up one way, one mile back. Or the trails. Not sure. But it is a nice day and would be a pity not to go out and enjoy it. It is gonna get stinkin cold next week!

Went for a walk on the beach with the wife last night, we ended up going two miles. We need to do that more often.

YAY! Oh that'll be so cool!

Scott, I know you adopted your girls, but are they biological sisters? They look so much alike!

In other news, Halloween party tonight! And I've made mummy pigs in a blanket, and they are possibly the most adorable thing that has ever come out of my oven.

Jon . . . have at this post. Much more opportunity to be clever. Mine was too easy . . . and shall not happen again (the post I mean):)

Since they wiped my card I had to put new music on, Levi had bought the endomoto or something like that ap, so I am going to try that, and this should be interesting. I am not a good runner, but I want to switch up what I do and try to get into shape. I dont like being so blah, and I have been blah lately. The move and work and stuff just got me back into some old habits and I let it sneak back up on me. So, goal is 20 lbs... 30lbs and I will be a happy girl. Let me see if I can get there by UWC.

Endomondo, great app, I use it daily.

Took all 3 dogs to the vet. What an adventure. I am exhausted. I made three separate trips.

21446_4733108170495_1779876030_n.jpg

12927_4732952206596_357221818_n.jpg

46507_4732813683133_1873268981_n.jpg

Next up is my doc appt. Then, spouse assures me, I am going to order a new rim for the Challenger. (We'll see about that.)

I have only 4 peeps that play me. Shane, Sukie, Tammy, & Jon. I play very small words and infuriate most people so they quit playing me. If you dont mind teenie words I am MimsUkes.

Mim and Shane have very similar playing styles. And they win a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom