::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 12!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3,480 words to go... I made up a crapload of time between yesterday (as in before midnight) and today (after midnight.)

I need to nap. Big time.
Here's hoping I can finish later today at least word count wise. I still have to write out a quazi-lesbian love scene (quazi, because one of the ladies is a robot... but she's a female robot.)

thxcoojpz1hckzmqm62w1.gif

I think after nano season is up, I'm thinking of doing 'song a week'... (write or cover and/record a song per week,)... for at least a month before I go into edits of this story.

I know it sounds weird, but for the first time in a long time I feel creative again... and I need to keep the gears moving- they were stuck for too long.

I think after nano season is up, I'm thinking of doing 'song a week'... (write or cover and/record a song per week,)... for at least a month before I go into edits of this story.

I know it sounds weird, but for the first time in a long time I feel creative again... and I need to keep the gears moving- they were stuck for too long.

That's better than me. I never had any gears to get moving in the first place.

Babies do that to you.

Back from dinner.....
A pecorino arancini as an amuse bouche. Sugar cured wagyu with a hint of truffle as a starter and twice cooked pork belly for a main :)
Added to this was an amazing pinot noir! We are going tomorrow to visit the winery and buy some :drool:

Now I desperately need sleep! Night all :)

Back from dinner.....
A pecorino arancini as an amuse bouche. Sugar cured wagyu with a hint of truffle as a starter and twice cooked pork belly for a main :)
Added to this was an amazing pinot noir! We are going tomorrow to visit the winery and buy some :drool:

Now I desperately need sleep! Night all :)

Who needs cable with that kind of menu?

Good morning yall! Need to go to work, but it is cold and rainy and my bed has a heating blanket and Flea wanted to get under the covers and he would be disappointed if I got up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom