::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my roommate has moved out and has taken everything, literally everything, down to the half-used roll of paper towels and my toothpaste. I'm really offended, but I don't know why. We lived together for an entire year, and I'm not even worth my own toothpaste to you?

Did you know she was leaving, or was this a surprise?

I miss your (ukulele sound) hole.

Not that your toes aren't cute, but that flaming o inlay is amazing!

Fixed the first line.

I don't exactly know what to do with the second line. I added a space.

I think it might be better in the key of A. I got it from Scorpex.com. They probably chose G for the reentrant uke? They said the original was in E. I'll take their word for it. ''A'' would correspond to the uke. We are a fourth higher than guitar. E to A = fourth up.

So if I take guitar chords I need to transpose them to a key a fourth up to make it sound more like it was meant to sound?

Holy crap that makes sense to me!

I have good news. I will likely be spending more time here now. I am no longer living in NC in the airstream. I am back home with my wife again. The only small downside, not collecting a paycheck. I have very mixed emotions about this.

Matt, that sounds wonderful! The being with the family part, not the being unemployed part. I know you'll find something....

Did you know she was leaving, or was this a surprise?

I knew she was moving out, I just didn't realize she was taking everything we paid for together. It was a weird feeling coming home yesterday and walking through the apartment, seeing everything she took and all the things she considered hers even though we split the cost or traded off on buying it.

I have nothing to complain about, really. I'm just tired and stressed and her moving out coinciding with the beginning of classes just makes everything more stressful than it needs to be.

Mexico is happening im Rahmen meines Masterstudiums, then we graduate in March/April 2014. Even if we flew to Mongolia immediately, we'd get there right at the end of the semester (it ends in May). If we become teachers, we'll start in the fall of 2014. That leaves the entire summer. Right now, our options appear either 1) fly to Mongolia early, chill out in Ulanbaator, take a language class, or 2) go to America, hang with my parents, work in a restaurant and earn money. With Option 2 I could go to UWC!

No brainer, Tina. Family, money AND UWC? Pffft! Option 2 FTW....

you can apologize for making me spill chocolate milk on my really cool dinosaur T-shirt, now I'm Pohoing half-naked because I'm at boy's house and all my clothes are at mine.

Strapless couldn't have asked for a better outcome if he had planned it....

It's ten O'clock I should be outside dancing around. The sun is shining. They claim we are not going to see it much this week. I think I'll go say "Hello Sunshine".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom