::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see how it goes after tomorrow's showing. I'm not sure what our options are as far as changing listing agents; we did sign a contract, after all. As for renegotiating her commission, it's a little complicated.

The seller of the condo wasn't willing to negotiate any further on the sales price, and we weren't happy with paying what he wanted. In the end, she offered to take the difference out of her commission on the sale of our house, basically forgoing several thousand dollars in commission to secure a) the sale of the condo, and b) the listing of our house. We pay what the seller wants for the condo, but we pay that much less in sales commission on the sale of our house.

In hindsight we probably should have picked a different realtor. She's very nice, very accommodating, and has the "gift of gab". Her husband is a prominent state court judge, which lead us to think she couldn't afford to be anything less than honest. We got a second opinion from another realtor about the appraisal of our house, and I liked her better than the one we have, but we already had the whole commission deal going with the first one....

Read your contract man... It'll have it laid out.

You can always tell your realtor to hit the bricks. Depending on what you signed in the contract, she can charge you a fee.

Home from work...

Still got this congestion/cough. Can't shake the sore throat either. Ugh. At least my nose isn't dripping like a faucet anymore.

Too bad I don't have a babysitter today... yesterday was nice, I got some serious good sleep.

This isn't it. But:

Code:
[CENTER]To Sir With Love
Lulu[/CENTER]

[C] Those school girl days
[D] Of telling [F] tales and biting [C] nails are gone
[C] But in my mind
[D] I know they [F] will still live [C] on and on

[B7] But how do you [Em] thank someone
Who has [B7] taken you from crayons [Em] to perfume
[D] It isn't [G] easy but I'll [D] try [A7]

If you [D] wanted the sky
I'd [C] write across the sky in [D] letters
That would [C] soar a thousand feet [D] high
To [G] Sir with [A] love

[C] The time has come
[D] For closing [F] books and long last [C] looks must end
[C] And as I leave
[D] I know that [F] I am leaving [C] my best friend

[B7] A friend who taught me [Em] right from wrong
And [B7] weak from strong that's a lot to [Em] learn
[D] What what can I [G] give you in re[D]turn [A7]

If you [D] wanted the moon
I would [C] try to make a start but
[D] I Would [C] rather you let me give my [D] heart
To [G] Sir with [A] love

Yet another favorite saved to my Rob file. I love the chord progression in this song. The switch from B7 to Em and back is just cool....

On the Voice. The people seem to be quite good this year. In most the matches you could just flip a coin and not be wrong on which one you pick to go on.

I'm a big fan of The Voice. I think you're right about the level of talent this year. I've been surprised by some of the judge's steals (or lack thereof), though. They've stolen some singers that I wouldn't have, and passed by some that I would have grabbed in a heartbeat. I also had my doubts going into this season about the new judges, but they seem to be working out quite well....

I have a caffeine free headache and no change for a drink. Even if I had change I am chained to my desk on an international conference call. I want to scream.

(((Susie))) Can't you send a friend to get you a drink? Send out an S.O.S. e-mail or text to a co-worker, then pay them back later....

I've got to go to the store, and then to pick up Beer's medicine at the vet. I'll pass a McDonald's along the way. Imagine that....;)

I have a caffeine free headache and no change for a drink. Even if I had change I am chained to my desk on an international conference call. I want to scream.

Earlier this year I was told not to drink caffeine for a while before a stress test. I started doing that much earlier than was necessary. I had a headache the time before and being on a treadmill with a splitting headache isn't great. Well as time went on I started having pain in my hips/hip joint. Like a dull toothache. Wake you up at night groaning. Anyhow I completed the test. Later after it was permissible I had a glass of cola and a cup of coffee. By the time I had finished the second drink the pain was gone. I will continue to have caffeine rather than the discomfort without it. Apparently I'm an addict.

Was that the song right after the commercial? ;)

Yes, that's the one.

(((Susie))) Can't you send a friend to get you a drink? Send out an S.O.S. e-mail or text to a co-worker, then pay them back later....

Oh, since my day is going so well they de decided to do a computer software update. From office 2007 to 2010. Now they lost all my shortcuts.

Yet another favorite saved to my Rob file. I love the chord progression in this song. The switch from B7 to Em and back is just cool....

B7.jpg Em.jpg

I'm a big fan of The Voice. I think you're right about the level of talent this year. I've been surprised by some of the judge's steals (or lack thereof), though. They've stolen some singers that I wouldn't have, and passed by some that I would have grabbed in a heartbeat. I also had my doubts going into this season about the new judges, but they seem to be working out quite well....

We are very happy with the mentors this year.
Who were the old ones???

Oh, since my day is going so well they de decided to do a computer software update. From office 2007 to 2010. Now they lost all my shortcuts.

((((Susie)))) <3 Rob.
Gonna see ya in less than five weeks.

Time to run. Later!

Awake and should be off to work. Bowl of cereal, no eggs, no bakey, no yogurt, no banana, no orange, one measly cup of coffee, no hope, no joy, no ambition, no energy, no zest...

Awake and should be off to work. Bowl of cereal, no eggs, no bakey, no yogurt, no banana, no orange, one measly cup of coffee, no hope, no joy, no ambition, no energy, no zest...

No zest?

images

Here, you can borrow mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom