::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitzic

I kind of want to get to the field two weeks early now and just sit in the treeline staring at the wedding like a creeper.

Skitzic

I kind of want to get to the field two weeks early now and just sit in the treeline staring at the wedding like a creeper.

Better yet, I'll sit on top of the wood pile and throw rocks at anyone that comes to close.

mailman

Knit-wit
UU VIP
View attachment 52254 View attachment 52255

We are very happy with the mentors this year.
Who were the old ones???

Adam Levine and Blake Shelton are returning coaches, and have been with the show from the start. Shakira and Usher are new this year, replacing Christina Aquilera and CeLo Green, both of whom are taking leaves of absences. The thought is that Christina and CeLo will return at some point, but then what of Shakira and Usher? Who knows, maybe they'll stay on and Blake and Adam will each take some time off. At any rate, I think the chemistry between the coaches enhances the show....

mailman

Knit-wit
UU VIP
AGRIVATION! The new guy in the neighborhood, planned his wedding in the party field for a week before UWC and didn't ask anyone (especially me) about it or if that was OK. I got an invitataion yesterday. So now I've got to be the bad guy and be sure no one burns my wood pile, really looking forward to guarding that all night and keeping the drunks from lighting it up. If the idiot would have just asked me about it in advance he would have saved himself and me a big headache. If he would have it the week after UWC, he could have gotten the shitters cheaper, the grass would have been cut, the lights would be on the stage, there would be a bridge over the creek, but nooooooooooooooo, no sense in that.

Who owns the field, Mike?

hoosierhiver

Who owns the field, Mike?

It's owned by the Kneedmore community (officially The Kneedmore Life Community Church or KLCC for short).
I've taken care of it exclusively for about 15 years.
The wedding is on the 25th, all are welcome to come guard the woodpile. I think Jenni and the Dawgs will be there already.

Susie A

I must have been super bitch this morning. I went to walk the stairs and came back to really good chocolate on my keyboard. Maybe the caffeine will help.

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
I have a caffeine free headache and no change for a drink. Even if I had change I am chained to my desk on an international conference call. I want to scream.

call forwarding > cell phone > walk to coffee machine and look sad.

I'd buy you a cup!

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
Really? I've only ever associated Magnum with the condom brand.

I had an off color remark for this but thought better of it.

I'm either getting responsible or old!

I'm guessing old.

Status
Not open for further replies.