::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glass

It's owned by the Kneedmore community (officially The Kneedmore Life Community Church or KLCC for short).
I've taken care of it exclusively for about 15 years.
The wedding is on the 25th, all are welcome to come guard the woodpile. I think Jenni and the Dawgs will be there already.

Thats weird, you would think they would ask or at least check, just imagine if it was a week later....

PereBourik

Ukulele don't judge
UU VIP
It happens. What had you on the verge?

I was going to add my utterly useless, pointless, and redundant $.02 about fingering chords for beginners when it occurred to me that with my few months of ukulele experience I had nothing to add. Like I said; it was close.

hoosierhiver

Thats weird, you would think they would ask or at least check, just imagine if it was a week later....

Exactly, pretty irresponsible of him.
Then again his bride to be is pregnant so I guess he's not very good at planning things responsibly.

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
Gary, FYI, I have CloudOn on my iPad, so I can copy Robs songs, then paste it in a word doc, and save it to my drop box. Just as another option for you.

I'll check it out. Is it an app? Storage?

I was mostly in a hurry though:)

Newportlocal

Hi Rob. I appreciate the thought. I was having trouble opening that one on the iPad. I may try it on my iMac later.
I printed some blank forms to transcribe the tabs on this video. It is a low G version. I already have the first section memorized. It has been great fun. It is really helping me improve my fingerpicking. This guy did a lot of good tutorials. I bought a Pekelos book as well we will see how it is when I get it.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=pzVJAu5YAZE&desktop_uri=/watch?v=pzVJAu5YAZE

Status
Not open for further replies.