::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
His schtick got him noticed though . . . endorsements.

Too much for me too.

. . . meant to add that you're much smarter having the less expensive equipment. Fish don't know!! And it's just as fun.

If I need to replace any equipment, you can be sure that I'll be looking at Costco too :)

I'm looking around for surf poles right now. I don't have any and Mika and my parents want to go striper fishing from the beach. Maybe I'll give Craigslist a shot?

I love surf fishing, never caught one though...my buddy and his 5 YO went out on what we called the Minnow in the Toms River Bay and it was pretty much a john boat, it should have not been in the bay. But we used to take it out and fish with our freshwater reels and we always lost the fish on. I think they were always baby bluefish.

My fishing pole is from Walmart. It is red and shiny and not fancy at all. I buy worms from a kid that lives by the lake.

The male's pole is fancier, but not a top of the line pole. He has fancy bait and buys fancy stuff to soak his fancy bait in.

Who caught all the fish last year? Hmm? HMM?? :D

I use all sorts of tops water and sinking baits....I love to fish

I love surf fishing, never caught one though...my buddy and his 5 YO went out on what we called the Minnow in the Toms River Bay and it was pretty much a john boat, it should have not been in the bay. But we used to take it out and fish with our freshwater reels and we always lost the fish on. I think they were always baby bluefish.

I tried for those in Maine. Bluefish are cool they remind me of yellowtail. Unfortunately, I didn't catch one, but got a nice Striper.

Really while its nap time I should be straightening before the wife gets home, which reminds me I gotta start the dishwasher too, and finish the laundry....man my day never ends......

Sounds like my days. Laundry,dishes,cleaning,baths,homework,school lunch making,etc.etc.

Never slowed me down from fishing. I have given lots and lots of fish away, and released a lot of fish. I love the catching. Still that is interesting I didn't know it wasn't a good fish to eat.

I think it is how it is cooked, a real oily fish and really fishy tasting. When I was young I used to go out on those night charter boats with my grandpa and we used to catch a crapton. I just remember calling for the gaffer then hitting the fish on the head when it hit the deck to kill it. We used to have a bunch of fish by the end of the night. Those boats were always crazy it was like lets cram a ton of people on the boat and let them go...My granpa used to get to the boat first and secure a spot then we would hang out till it left. Good times. I think that was the first time I remember seeing someone smoke weed too

I think it is how it is cooked, a real oily fish and really fishy tasting. When I was young I used to go out on those night charter boats with my grandpa and we used to catch a crapton. I just remember calling for the gaffer then hitting the fish on the head when it hit the deck to kill it. We used to have a bunch of fish by the end of the night. Those boats were always crazy it was like lets cram a ton of people on the boat and let them go...My granpa used to get to the boat first and secure a spot then we would hang out till it left. Good times. I think that was the first time I remember seeing someone smoke weed too

Sounds like good times. I grew up fishing on "cattle boats" as they are called here. I worked as a deckhand on them a few years too. Wish I could make a living doing that locally. I loved it.

Luckily I dont have the homework yet and my wife actually likes to give the baths, me not so much, but sometimes I do that in the morning...

I gave three baths this morning. Homework started getting ugly in fourth grade for my oldest son. The other kids I can help them get it done in one evening. His is hours of work every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom