::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeda I understand your wait. I am sure you know the Marine Moto: Semper Gumby and Hurry up and Wait. To a happy reunion.

Sukie, Gary, Richard, Tammy, Scott I figured out how to fix the uke problem. I won't travel with a uke at all when it is really cold. I think I am going to use -10 as my benchmark. I will get a hardshell case for the concert uke traveling (I already have the tenor covered) and next school year when i will be traveling to 4 different villages on a weekly rotation, I will have a uke on station. That will solve the traveling with a uke problem.

How do you check that? I am curious to see mine.

I believe you had 449. You go to general discussion, reply/view go down that column to Ch. 13. I think as you hoover over it it will tell you yours. If you double click it it will bring up a new window with everybodies numbers. I'm on the Kindle right now so I hope I got it all correct.

I believe you had 449. You go to general discussion, reply/view go down that column to Ch. 13. I think as you hoover over it it will tell you yours. If you double click it it will bring up a new window with everybodies numbers. I'm on the Kindle right now so I hope I got it all correct.

Thank you too :]

The over 1K posters:

Posts 2,587 mailman
Posts 2,195 consitter
Posts 2,165 gyosh
Posts 2,006 glass
Posts 1,996 Newportlocal
Posts 1,816 bbycrts
Posts 1,682 salukulady
Posts 1,371 mascompro
Posts 1,210 sukie
Posts 1,183 Skitzic
Posts 1,156 haolejohn
Posts 1,064 Freeda

The over 1K posters:

Posts 2,587 mailman
Posts 2,195 consitter
Posts 2,165 gyosh
Posts 2,006 glass
Posts 1,996 Newportlocal
Posts 1,816 bbycrts
Posts 1,682 salukulady
Posts 1,371 mascompro
Posts 1,210 sukie
Posts 1,183 Skitzic
Posts 1,156 haolejohn
Posts 1,064 Freeda

I see that I wasn't important enough to make Freeda's list.

How long is he usually home between deployments, or is this the last one?

His job commitment was six months for every three years, but he accepted another position a couple of weeks ago. The new position is non deployable.

So, he's done. With the exception of rollouts, inspections, etc. but those are short trips.

The over 1K posters:

Posts 2,587 mailman
Posts 2,195 consitter
Posts 2,165 gyosh
Posts 2,006 glass
Posts 1,996 Newportlocal
Posts 1,816 bbycrts
Posts 1,682 salukulady
Posts 1,371 mascompro
Posts 1,210 sukie
Posts 1,183 Skitzic
Posts 1,156 haolejohn
Posts 1,064 Freeda

First chapter that I ahve been over 1000 in a long time. Last chapter 12 I think Ihad 12 posts. Yep...12.

Last edited:
His job commitment was six months for every three years, but he accepted another position a couple of weeks ago. The new position is non deployable.

So, he's done. With the exception of rollouts, inspections, etc. but those are short trips.

Yay! It sounds as if he's already paid his dues. I'm glad he gets to stay home, now....

I captioned it. You didn't make the benchmark of 1K.

Did you see the post where I said I was gonna loan you the 8 string?

I totaly missed that one. How could you bear to be without it?

I'm making progress, slowly, in trying to figure out why I can't post pictures to the thread anymore. As I said, all of the failed imports were saved as BIT-MAP format, whereas before they were all J-PEG.

I just went out on the web and grabbed a random image, and right-clicked it. Then I clicked on "save image as", just like usual. The resulting screen allows me to rename the image, if I want, and has a line for what format to save it as.

Sounds like the answer, right? The problem is that the only option for that line, even after using the drop-down arrow, is BIT-MAP.

WTF??

Last edited:
I'm making progress, slowly, in trying to figure out why I can't post pictures to the thread anymore. As I said, all of the failed imports were saved as BIT-MAP format.

I just went out on the web and grabbed a random image, and right-clicked it. Then I clicked on "save image as", just like usual. The resulting screen allows me to rename the image, if I want, and has a line for what format to save it as.

Sounds like the answer, right? The problem is that the only option for that line, even after using the drop-down arrow, is BIT-MAP.

WTF??

You can probably copy it, paste it into your Paint program and save it there as a jpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom