::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the new low G on my new uke. It works pretty good. Is plenty loud also.
I don't know though, I'm used to the reentrant G. The low G gives the instrument a guitarish sound.
I'll run it for awhile though.

It was an adjustment for me. I wasn't even sure I liked it. However, when I put reentrant strings back on I didn't like it. I am officially hooked on the low G.

IMG_0096-1+copy.jpg

Where did you find that picture of Ken Middleton?:D

Psst... Gary?
Sometimes, in my videos, I have sheet music in front of me. Just because the camera can't see it does not mean it is not there. Sometimes I can't get through a take without the music there, and once I put it there, I never look at it. But because it is there, I can play it. Weird.

I can sure relate with this when I am playing songs.

You got out of the vehicle, lifted the hood, looked down... yep it's still there. Must be a malfunction?
Last Thursday Nanilei tried to start the Mustang and it would not idle, it just died. I got it started, kept the revs up, and heard a slight miss. I recently replaced all the spark plugs, wires, and ignition coil packs. I lifted the hood and jiggled all the plug wires at each end. Car started right up and ran fine. The CHECK ENGINE light has been on since though, and Nanilei will not drive the car with that light on. The mechanic said, "Just get some electrical tape!" :) He re-set it for me today, no charge.

Thanks!

Thank you for the encouragement. It's definitely something I will check out, but first I need to suck less.

Aww, I'm fond of those rain ghosts. But not when they don't work and they get their heads lopped off.

Thanks, Tim! I'm quite fond of the name too. Inspired by a Japanese show I was addicted to many years ago.

And I do prefer savory over sweet.

:D

And I am all for silliness.

Wow. Multi-quote overload!
Thanks again for the warm welcome, everyone.

Hi Amy!

lcl

Well, I bought a new bike... Fuji Absolute. It has an upright frame geometry and I really can't wait to give it a spin. I put my Topeak rack on it this morning. The bike has an aluminum frame and carbon front fork. Shimano Tiagra derailleurs. Tektro brakes. Fuji Sport "Comfort" saddle (no springs). It's lightweight. Silver paint job.

I'll post a few pictures when I get home from the office.

Cool!!!

How many cc's?

Oh wait... it's not that kind of bike, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom