::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh! we've got it! I talked to my mom and she says we can live with them, I'll waitress for the two/three months, boy can intern, AND THEN WE CAN GO TO MONGOLIA YAY. So maybe I will come to UWC next year!

Every time I see "Mongolia" I read it as "Magnolia".

Ond't etl em rived ruoy rac.

Heh heh... And I hope you had to google nipples and monotremes a LOT, that was the intent anyway :)

Even if you knew that, I got ya thinking NIPPLES!

Actually, I already knew that fact about monotremes and didn't have to Google a single thing.

I watched a great documentary on Netflix - Pulling John. All about pro armwrestling, probably not your thing but I loved it. I recently watched King of Kong on there too, that is fantastic.

My friend, Hank, broke his humerus arm wrestling on January 1 this year. BAD spiral fracture. He missed a month of work and just last week was able to stop wearing his sling and brace. He showed me his x-ray. WOW.

yes, but it all belonged to her anyway. It's just the little things, like the half a roll of paper towels and the salt. But she didn't tell me she was taking everything, and now it's Sunday and all the stores are closed because this is Germany so I can't even buy things.

Did you know she was moving out? Or was this a total shocker?

When is Strapless moving in?

My friend, Hank, broke his humerus arm wrestling on January 1 this year. BAD spiral fracture. He missed a month of work and just last week was able to stop wearing his sling and brace. He showed me his x-ray. WOW.
That's crazy. Things should have ripped before the bone broke. He should have a bone density test maybe.

I have good news. I will likely be spending more time here now. I am no longer living in NC in the airstream. I am back home with my wife again. The only small downside, not collecting a paycheck. I have very mixed emotions about this.

(((((Matt)))))

1) you're back with your beloved
2) you're not living in an Airstream
3) the rest just doesn't matter. Not for a while at least

Mexico is happening im Rahmen meines Masterstudiums, then we graduate in March/April 2014. Even if we flew to Mongolia immediately, we'd get there right at the end of the semester (it ends in May). If we become teachers, we'll start in the fall of 2014. That leaves the entire summer. Right now, our options appear either 1) fly to Mongolia early, chill out in Ulanbaator, take a language class, or 2) go to America, hang with my parents, work in a restaurant and earn money. With Option 2 I could go to UWC!

You're mixing your languages again. I looked up a translation to say, "in the course of my studies" or something like that?

you can apologize for making me spill chocolate milk on my really cool dinosaur T-shirt, now I'm Pohoing half-naked because I'm at boy's house and all my clothes are at mine.

On the other hand, Chinstrap is sending Gary his heartfelt thanks...

oh! we've got it! I talked to my mom and she says we can live with them, I'll waitress for the two/three months, boy can intern, AND THEN WE CAN GO TO MONGOLIA YAY. So maybe I will come to UWC next year!

YAY!

(You'd better warn Strapless that IF he comes to UWC he had better not do anything to cramp your style)

That's crazy. Things should have ripped before the bone broke. He should have a bone density test maybe.

Apparently it's a not-uncommon injury among arm wrestlers. Hank had been working out a lot in the year prior - we think he built his muscles up faster than his bones could adapt to the additional strength.

The male and I had a super time at the ball game. It turns out it wasn't the Phillies, it was for the Iron Pigs, which is in the international league. It was for the best though, we had great seats and everything was very reasonably priced. We ate a TON of food for less then 40$, including tolls and parking. I almost caught a squishy ball too! But it bounced off the girls and this other lady picked it up. An well, it was still fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom