::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Content creation for business can be lucrative. You are articulate. There is good money in freelance contract work.

I would look into this, but I have no idea where to start. I was also thinking about Instructional Design contract work but to brush up on all of that I might as well quit teaching and do that again. Way more money!

Provide or enjoy my job?

I just need to get through a year or two of paying off debt and we should be okay. Hopefully my wife will land something more substantial than what she has right now and that would end the budget woes.

Went to the NorCal Ukulele festival today. Pretty good time. I've only been to the Wine Country Uke Festival, the Oahu Festival and this one, so I don't have much to compare to. They're all different. I like this one to meet UUers and catch some performances. Not many jams which is weird because so many people are walking around with ukes. I met two new UU members today and also electrauke (Andre). Missed Danny (kanaka916) but met the legendary (808boy) Bo.

Andre is funny. So eager to learn and excited about everything. Cool to be a kid!!

I'm still full form eating so much lau lau and poke.

Went to the NorCal Ukulele festival today. Pretty good time. I've only been to the Wine Country Uke Festival, the Oahu Festival and this one, so I don't have much to compare to. They're all different. I like this one to meet UUers and catch some performances. Not many jams which is weird because so many people are walking around with ukes. I met two new UU members today and also electrauke (Andre). Missed Danny (kanaka916) but met the legendary (808boy) Bo.

Andre is funny. So eager to learn and excited about everything. Cool to be a kid!!

I'm still full form eating so much lau lau and poke.

Sounds like a nice time. Was Rick Turner there?

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

I officially have some excellent news.

I paid one of my credit cards down to zero tonight.

Wewt!

I don't think I'll ever be debt free, but I'll be signifigantly less debty in the next say 18ish months (my projected timeframe to get credit card number 2 down to zero.)

I figure once #2 gets paid down, I'll start working in earnest on the student loans.

Wewt!

I don't think I'll ever be debt free, but I'll be signifigantly less debty in the next say 18ish months (my projected timeframe to get credit card number 2 down to zero.)

I figure once #2 gets paid down, I'll start working in earnest on the student loans.

That's awesome!!!

I've been debt free for about twenty years until recently. I don't like being in debt to CC companies!

Wewt!

My debt probably won't be paid down until somewhere around 2020.

That's awesome!!!

I've been debt free for about twenty years until recently. I don't like being in debt to CC companies!

Smart... We lived off my credit card when Rich was laid off last year, and I racked up a scary amount of debt. (rich got laid off 10/31/11, our 3rd anniversary, Alexander was born 11/23/11. Can you say a frightening time to be jobless or what.)

My debt probably won't be paid down until somewhere around 2020.

To get out of everything, It'll be a long while. I figure the car will be done in 2019, other credit card in 2015ish (conservatively. I'm hoping to go faster.) and the student loans... sheesh, it's gonna be a while. I'll be paying those off for a long time.

I took too good of a nap today, so I'm wide awake. I'm eating some seriously yummy guacamole (TJ's chunky Spicy Guacamole auténitco, Not very spicy but incredibly good.), and TJ's Cowboy Caviar. It's darn good- nice spicy, but much better chilled.. it makes the corn firmer so it pops when you bite it... like caviar.

Hey Melissa, I just recently got back on here too! You still play at all? :)
Nope. I'm a nail tech now so kind of hard to play with long nails.

http://astralsplendors.tumblr.com/
https://www.facebook.com/NailsByMelissaGlover

Mornin', stranger....
Hi!

Heya, Boss!
HI, lol, that made me chuckle.

Please tell me that picture of you and Micah is with both of you standing on your feet on the same piece of level ground.

And...Hi Melissa!
Yes it is. I'm 5'2 he is 6'4. That pic is over 4 years old too. I cut my hair. They call me by my Russian spy name, Natasha.
553842_235711449908980_1665080739_n.jpg

I took too good of a nap today, so I'm wide awake. I'm eating some seriously yummy guacamole (TJ's chunky Spicy Guacamole auténitco, Not very spicy but incredibly good.), and TJ's Cowboy Caviar. It's darn good- nice spicy, but much better chilled.. it makes the corn firmer so it pops when you bite it... like caviar.

Closest thing I've had to caviar is salmon roe(?) when we visited a fish hatchery in Alaska. I thought it was okay. The wife wouldn't try it.

Closest thing I've had to caviar is salmon roe(?) when we visited a fish hatchery in Alaska. I thought it was okay. The wife wouldn't try it.

I love caviar. It pops and is crunchy/salty when you eat it... its a very odd sensation. If you get Sushi, that orange shiny sprinkle (tobiko) is a kind of fish (flying fish) roe.

Smart... We lived off my credit card when Rich was laid off last year, and I racked up a scary amount of debt. (rich got laid off 10/31/11, our 3rd anniversary, Alexander was born 11/23/11. Can you say a frightening time to be jobless or what.)

That's exactly when Mika got laid off! We lost about 75% of our income. It's been quite an adjustment in spending.

Cowboy caviar is a corn relish.

Cash I mix that with a jar of his chunky salaa and a can of black beans, yummy on chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom