::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 1 guests)

consitter, gyosh+, JT_Ukes+, veep+

J Timothy!!! Wazzzzaaabbbiiii?????

Just the price of gas and helicopters.
That I am aware of, lol. Although, I think the price of gas is lower than it was a year ago or about the same. I recall it was about $4 a gallon when we drove cross country from GA to WA.

looking to stream a documentary called 'Fire Within'

It's about the creation of the Cirque du Soleil show Varekai... What a great show... I saw it live before I saw the documentary... You know it's hard work, but MAN...

That I am aware of, lol. Although, I think the price of gas is lower than it was a year ago or about the same. I recall it was about $4 a gallon when we drove cross country from GA to WA.

Very true. Gas is lower now. It was $3.50/gallon when I was coming to work tonight.

BUT, helicopters are still up in the air, though.

looking to stream a documentary called 'Fire Within'

It's about the creation of the Cirque du Soleil show Varekai... What a great show... I saw it live before I saw the documentary... You know it's hard work, but MAN...

So, google girl, I suppose from the name, Cirque originates in France, right?

Changing the subject--there's a thread "out there" that says UU was shut down for several hours due to the "gore" picture of an injury posted in the luthier's lounge. Was I just lucky enough to miss it, or were UU VIP members not affected?

Changing the subject--there's a thread "out there" that says UU was shut down for several hours due to the "gore" picture of an injury posted in the luthier's lounge. Was I just lucky enough to miss it, or were UU VIP members not affected?

If I'm not mistaken, the site wasn't pulled for that, the advertising was... I dunno if it's been put back up though.

I was thinking about Scott when we decided to record this song, Midnight Special. It's a bonus entry for Season 59.

I totally blew the first chord, but forgot about it by the end of the song. We only did one take. Anyway...

Vey cool Kim! I guess that's the infamous 'Wolfman' playing the bass?

Last edited:
Ryan said something on FB about being hacked for a little while... I have to read thru, but I think that's what that downtime earlier in the week was.

Okay...glad I missed it then. I woulda went into withdrawals. Went I wants me some UU--- I WANTS ME SOME UU ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom