::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was beautiful. 84 degrees. The high was 85. I cleared out half the garden before I decided playing ukulele was a better idea. I played my 8 string for an hour sitting on our broken picnic table. My neighbor brought his 8 month old baby over and I sang her songs. I gave him a black sparkle dolphin I had in the cave and emailed him a bunch of links to print outs. He's good people. His daughter was cute. :)

Today was beautiful. 84 degrees. The high was 85. I cleared out half the garden before I decided playing ukulele was a better idea. I played my 8 string for an hour sitting on our broken picnic table. My neighbor brought his 8 month old baby over and I sang her songs. I gave him a black sparkle dolphin I had in the cave and emailed him a bunch of links to print outs. He's good people. His daughter was cute. :)

You're good people! :)

It's PANDAS.

Like this?

img-thing

Harrumph. We are expecting major winter crap the next few days. Luckily the 10 - 12 inches of predicted snow won't accptually accumulate that high. More like 5 or 6.

Man.....
I'm read yto lose it from this weather, sukie! A 48 hour severe weather warning? Blech.

I think we are going to jump straight from winter into summer which isn't much fun at all.

Did I tell you guys we are getting a new picnic set?

We are getting a new picnic set. My mom bought the picnic table we have now, and last year it broke.

Anyway, we are poor so I posted an ad on freecycle asking for a table (we have chairs). I was offered a horrible PVC picnic set...table, 8 chairs and an umbrella. I said of course! It will match our dollar store flamingos PERFECTLY!

The. Male. Was. Horrified. when I showed him pictures. I think painted purple and zebra print, it will be WONDERMOUS! He disagrees.

I won, because frankly...all girls wear the pants. :p

I shall acquire this hideous furniture Saturday!

Ok, I looked it up and tried to put it together for us.

Code:
[CENTER]Screw You
Stephanie and Ted (Kate Micucci)
Scrubs TV Show[/CENTER]

INTRO: C Em F G (picked)

VERSE 1
[C] I've [Em] got so many [F] questions in my [G] mind
[C] I've [Em] got so many [F] answers to [G] find
[C] Can [Em] you be the [F] man I've im[G]agined?
[C] Am [Em] I [F] magical enough for this to [G] happen?

BRIDGE
[C] Coz I like you (I like you)
I [Em] like you (I like you) [F] [G]

CHORUS
And [F] like can lead to [G] like-like
And [E7] like-like can lead to [F] love
Sure as the [C] stars above I'd [Em] really like to [F] screw you [G]

VERSE 2
[C] Can [Em]I [F] be the man you're looking [G] for?
[C] Can [Em] I [F] be your girl for[G]ever more?
[C] I'll [Em] try [F] real hard not to [G] lose her
And [C] I'll [Em] try to [F] be less of a [G] loser

BRIDGE
[C] Coz I like you (I like you)
I [Em] like you (I like you) [F] [G]

CHORUS
And [F] like can lead to [G] like-like
And [E7] like-like can lead to [F] love
Sure as the [C] stars above I'd [Em] really like to [F] screw you,
kiss you, [G]screw you, kiss you [C] screw you

I guess Screw You is the pc version.

This is fantastic, Rob! I need to learn this. I actually know all these chords (yes, I'm a n00b and have to celebrate small things like that).

Dinner time. Tonight we are having Chien du Chaud avec choucroute. Mmmmmm.

Interesting. That is exactly what I had for lunch today. Seriously.

The dogs, however, were from Patak meats, a local company that supplies meats to restaurants. They sell to the general public on the first Saturday of each month. We had to wait in line for about a half hour before we got inside the store.

So where would you like me to start on my review?

I will get the worst out of the way - $320.00 (without tip) for the four the us. Thank goodness I was not buying.

It was a lot better than I was expecting. We all really enjoyed it.

What would you like to know?

$320 for four people? Who wants to go to the same place for dinner four nights in row? You did get to go back four nights in a row, right?

$320 for four people? Who wants to go to the same place for dinner four nights in row? You did get to go back four nights in a row, right?

Realistically, at a fancy place, that's not that bad.

We've dropped more than half that on very fancy dinners for 2.. mind you not often, but on very special occasions.

1) Perspective
2) Reach Out
3) Circle back
4) Pull across the finish/goal line
5) Touching Points
6) Futureproof
7) Stakeholder
8) Give you back some time
9) Circle around (I realize it's similar to #3 - but it started coming up at a separate time)
10) Thought partner
11) Feedback loop
12) Whatnot
13) Call out
14) Synergy
15) Framework
16) Critical mass
17) Deltas
18) Utilizes (when "use" would be appropriate)
19) Processees (pronounced as misspelled)
20) Bandwidth (talking about staffing issues, not data)
21) Paradigm shift
22) Action item
23) Take (anything) offline
24) Deliverables
25) Time splicing

I'm always open to suggestions for new additions.
Benchmark.

Did I tell you guys we are getting a new picnic set?

We are getting a new picnic set. My mom bought the picnic table we have now, and last year it broke.

Anyway, we are poor so I posted an ad on freecycle asking for a table (we have chairs). I was offered a horrible PVC picnic set...table, 8 chairs and an umbrella. I said of course! It will match our dollar store flamingos PERFECTLY!

The. Male. Was. Horrified. when I showed him pictures. I think painted purple and zebra print, it will be WONDERMOUS! He disagrees.

I won, because frankly...all girls wear the pants. :p

I shall acquire this hideous furniture Saturday!

Pics for sure!

Ate a cream cheese and jelly sandwich.

It was SO not what I wanted. Bleh. Now I'm full but not sated. I hate that.

I like having two different types of cars. You have muscle, go for efficient and clean.

These days I'd look at a Chevy Volt first.

We were early adopters of the Prius' (number 900 something) and had it 11 years before it was rear ended and totaled because the cost to repair sheet metal exceeded a certain percentage of the residual value. Did I mention it was 11 years old?

The car was reliable, to MPG was great, and it was an awesome local run about. When gas prices went up it was great to have such an efficient car that was not an econo box.

The base model Prius is still a really good buy and a great car with lots of features. However prices climb quickly from there for "comfort candy". Car makers are marketing hybrids to a certain economic group.

Hubby says if we buy used we can get both. So the either/or conversation may be moot.

Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom