::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ughh!!

Tomorrow I go in for a crown. I have a cavity on a back tooth, and there isn't enough tooth left for just a filling. So, I have to get a crown on it. Luckily my insurance will pay for half of it. Unfortunately, my half is about $600. I could have gotten a pretty nice uke with that much money.

Operation Electric Fence was a success. I PANICKED at first! After all that work, We put Rosie in and she immediately just slipped through the fence. BUT, I think she got so far before it shocked her and she did now know what was happening that she just slipped through. Poor Daisy got a shock in the booty while eating and looked so confused. Super Mike though ran from us. We had to run and run after him. He seemed to know what was going on. Levi tried to rope him to no avail. We tried food. We tried everything. THEN... he happened to run into his crate, that had no door. We flipped it upright. Then found the gate and had to use a dolly to get him in. He is heavy.

The kids played with the electric fence by touching it with grass. Then Silas and Ruby held hands and touched it. They will not do that again. Owie.

I will take pictures tomorrow. It looks like one of the natural habitat things you might see in a zoo. The area is 1/2 in the woods, 1/4 light shade, 1/4 in the field. Lots of leaves for Super Mike to root through and then in the middle are these HUGE slate boulders stacked up from when they built the house. It is a goat paradise. I think they will get accustomed to it quick. I will no longer have big pig turds in my yard and huge areas of grass that Mikey roots up (I should take a picture, dude can do some major damage) and I can have a flower garden!!!

So excited!

ughh!!

Tomorrow I go in for a crown. I have a cavity on a back tooth, and there isn't enough tooth left for just a filling. So, I have to get a crown on it. Luckily my insurance will pay for half of it. Unfortunately, my half is about $600. I could have gotten a pretty nice uke with that much money.

Just get it yanked. 90 bucks.

I did have him on a harness/leash combo. He just likes to bolt, and he's not a hand-holder.

It does cause people to give you weird looks, but I'd rather he get fresh air and people looking than either stuck in the house only or hit by a car.

I should get one of those but I rely on Summer to hold one babies hand I hold their other hand and in my other hand I hold the other babies hand. It works mostly...usually best in parking lots.

Just saw a video of Normal Tim playing and singing. He plays very well, and has a surprisingly good voice!

He has an amazingly sweet voice. The first time I heard it was late one night during NAMM 2010. He, Mim and I were driving back to my house, we were tired and worn out. He played uke and sang while I drove home. It was lovely.

I have refrained from sharing my leash story, but I figured hey, why not?

My sister (younger older sister) has this boy that is all over the place. When our oldest sister was graduating from college (she was the first person in our family to graduate) my younger older sister had her little boy in a leash. I thought it was cruel. It was a monkey one too. Anyways, I kept looking at him and I decided to call him over like a dog. I had no idea that when this happened, he started acting like a dog. Anyways. As I am patting my leg making that tick sound I felt this whomp upside my head. I saw stars. My sister whacked me over the head with her purse. That was the last time I called my nephew like a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom