::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to stay in Little Rock then go to Memphis for a day. when in Memphis we are going to try and go to the gibson guitar factory and take a tour then get some bbq! mostly just hang out with my cousins.
Sounds like fun.

Get a hooker.....oh sorry, channeling Ramon.

Working at the camp, where my office has big windows litterally to the outside world--with no blinds. The only option for light is the big overhead fluorescent lights, and no desk lamp option. So with the overhead on, I can be seen from the road outside. With the lights off, my only light is the computer screen, which isn't nearly enough to write by. So I looked around and found our 2 rechargable flashlights, turned them on, and set them on the desk pointed at the ceiling. Perfect!

The cool thing is, when the flashlights run down, they recharge to full power in 90 seconds, giving you about an hour of light each time.

Hmmm, I wonder what I sound like...

nanny.jpg

Geez...it is way hot in here...and they have the thermstat locked so the temp can't be lowered. I looked around for a fan. No dice. I'm starting to sweat. UGH!

That's the trick I was taught, but I never remember what way to move the decimal, or to double it...so I either come up with like a 10 cent or 100 dollar tip, lol

If it's the $100 tip...you've probably went the wrong way...unless you're eating out in Hawaii, that is.

Interesting. That is exactly what I had for lunch today. Seriously.

The dogs, however, were from Patak meats, a local company that supplies meats to restaurants. They sell to the general public on the first Saturday of each month. We had to wait in line for about a half hour before we got inside the store.

I thought you had your own dog farm. You could BE the supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom