::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My night got a little better. I just found a thermostat in my office. Turned it down--BINGO--air came on!

So freaking lucky. Got pulled off my unit again. Its nine billion degrees up there. The radiators are blaring g out heat because some of the little old folk have it set in their mind that we all should die of heat stroke.

I've drank 2 quarts of water +ice, only peed once and I'm pregnant. Maybe I'm crazy but that just does t seem quite right.

Right now, I'm outside getting some air. I can't spend another minute in there. Its not even cool outside. I guess it'll have to do.

I wonder if I lay out in the middle of the parking lot and nap for 10 minutes anyone would notice? The lot is locked till 5 I think.

My stupid foot keeps cramping up.

I'm bummed because I have to go back and run my ass off in about 5 minutes. Only getting a 20 minute break in a 8 hour shift blows. Nonstop work up there. If it were cooler it wouldn't be so bad.

So freaking lucky. Got pulled off my unit again. Its nine billion degrees up there. The radiators are blaring g out heat because some of the little old folk have it set in their mind that we all should die of heat stroke.

I've drank 2 quarts of water +ice, only peed once and I'm pregnant. Maybe I'm crazy but that just does t seem quite right.

Right now, I'm outside getting some air. I can't spend another minute in there. Its not even cool outside. I guess it'll have to do.

If you're not peeing, watch your feet and ankles closely.

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

consitter

Just me and either Sally or Tack, I'm betting.

PoHoing from the top of the Buffalo! Ran up here to catch the sunrise and missed it by 2 minuted. laying on a cold rock taking in the morning sun. Will post some pictures when I get back home.

PoHoing from the top of the Buffalo! Ran up here to catch the sunrise and missed it by 2 minuted. laying on a cold rock taking in the morning sun. Will post some pictures when I get back home.

I'd be ticked if I ran a long way, and missed it that closely.

That sounds lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom