::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PoHoing from the top of the Buffalo! Ran up here to catch the sunrise and missed it by 2 minuted. laying on a cold rock taking in the morning sun. Will post some pictures when I get back home.

I'd be ticked if I ran a long way, and missed it that closely.

It's still a beautiful scene even if you might miss the sun breaking over the horizon. Usually peaceful and serene.

I think I would have turned the over head light on and did random dance moves all night to mess with the people on the road.

Scott, do that next time.

I think I would have turned the over head light on and did random dance moves all night to mess with the people on the road.

Scott, do that next time.

Yes!

Random dance moves are the best kind of dance moves, or so I like to think the neighbors with a view directly into my kitchen think.

I left the windows off the Jeep this morning. It was a bit cool driving to work, but it smells like spring. We're supposed to get thunderstorms tonight though. I guess I have to put them back on after work.

Yes!

Random dance moves are the best kind of dance moves, or so I like to think the neighbors with a view directly into my kitchen think.

I'm lucky, no one has a direct view into my kitchen. They see enough weird stuff in the backyard though...they don't need to look through windows.

I'm lucky, no one has a direct view into my kitchen. They see enough weird stuff in the backyard though...they don't need to look through windows.

I have drapes on all my windows.. I'm particular about that.

There's a sale on curtains at target this week, so I think I'm gonna get new ones for the living room and Lex's room...

I think I might order this tea towel. I could use it as a curtain. ;)

my-kitchen-is-for-dancing-tea-towel-joy-of-ex.jpg

Code:
[CENTER]Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Queen[/CENTER]

[D] This thing called love I [G] just can't handle it
This [D] thing called love I [G] must get round to it
I ain't [D] ready
[F] Crazy little [G] thing called [D] love

[D] This thing called love It [G] cries like a baby in a cradle all night
It [D] swings It jives It [G] shakes all over like a jelly fish
I kinda [D] like it

[D] There goes my [G] baby
She [C] knows how to rock n' [G] roll
She drives me [Bb] crazy
She gives me [E7] hot and cold fever
Then she [A] leaves me in a cool cool sweat

A|5 4 3- - - - - - - - 0
E|- - -5 4 3 0 0 0 0 0 - [A]

I gotta be [D] cool Relax Get [G] hip Get on my tracks
Take a [D] back seat hitch-hike
And [G] take a long ride on my motor bike
Until I'm [D] ready

[D] This thing called love I [G] just can't handle it
This [D] thing called love I [G] must get round to it
I ain't [D] ready

Last edited:
I have drapes on all my windows.. I'm particular about that.

There's a sale on curtains at target this week, so I think I'm gonna get new ones for the living room and Lex's room...

I have bamboo shades up, but they don't hide much. I definitely need to get curtains up in the living room. The curtain rods have been purchased, but I'm afraid of trying to install them. My walls are fragile 50s plaster.

I have bamboo shades up, but they don't hide much. I definitely need to get curtains up in the living room. The curtain rods have been purchased, but I'm afraid of trying to install them. My walls are fragile 50s plaster.

I have walls like that too... If nobody is gonna pull on them it's no big deal- plaster and lathe is sturdier than sheetrock for certain things... but you can use mollys for added strength.

I have some prenatal testing today... Nothing major- a hopefully not too long, not too drawn out sonogram and some blood work.

It's cool what they can do with pretty noninvasive tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom