::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you don't have pitting edema, you're good.

oh, nothing that bad.
This is just standard "I just stood and ran around for 8 hours without a break" puffy feet.

People think night nurses do nothing but file our nails. Bleh, we do a ton of running around with twice the patient load of any other shift.

PoHoing from the top of the Buffalo! Ran up here to catch the sunrise and missed it by 2 minuted. laying on a cold rock taking in the morning sun. Will post some pictures when I get back home.

Living at the beach during summers I used to live to do that!

You forgot the umbrella hat.

And I have abandoned the ring in favor of one of those loungers.

I wanna float in your pool right about now. I bet it'd feel good.

And... I think the weather's turning.. it just got VERY overcast VERY fast.

I wanna float in your pool right about now. I bet it'd feel good.

And... I think the weather's turning.. it just got VERY overcast VERY fast.

Yeah it's not looking too good outside. I may have to sneak out and put the windows on. I may roll up the front windows just in case. That protects the important stuff. It wouldn't be the first time that carpet got soaked. That's why jeeps have drain holes.

Living at the beach during summers I used to live to do that!

When I was younger, I used to go to the beach overnight to go fishing. (you can stay on the beach overnight if you're permitted correctly.)

What It really was was bumming out on the beach, listening to the water around ya, chilling on the sand.
Just about Nothing is cooler than watching the sun rise on the beach. (I guess unless you're on the other coast watching the sun set.)

Yeah it's not looking too good outside. I may have to sneak out and put the windows on. I may roll up the front windows just in case. That protects the important stuff. It wouldn't be the first time that carpet got soaked. That's why jeeps have drain holes.

Yeah- I'd do that... I don't know what direction this crap is supposed to be blowing in from, but it's gone from beautiful blue to nasty gray in a matter of minutes.

oh, nothing that bad.
This is just standard "I just stood and ran around for 8 hours without a break" puffy feet.

People think night nurses do nothing but file our nails. Bleh, we do a ton of running around with twice the patient load of any other shift.
Yeah, Michele worked 7a-7p for most of the first 5 years we were married. And usually, she wouldn't come home until 8 or later. There would be at least one day shifter who wouldn't get in until 7:15, which threw her late giving report.

Yeah, Michele worked 7a-7p for most of the first 5 years we were married. And usually, she wouldn't come home until 8 or later. There would be at least one day shifter who wouldn't get in until 7:15, which threw her late giving report.

Nursing is a job where you can't leave things undone.. You have to make sure every i is dotted and every t is crossed, in triplicate... there can be some very serious repercussions if you screw up, even a little.

When I was younger, I used to go to the beach overnight to go fishing. (you can stay on the beach overnight if you're permitted correctly.)

What It really was was bumming out on the beach, listening to the water around ya, chilling on the sand.
Just about Nothing is cooler than watching the sun rise on the beach. (I guess unless you're on the other coast watching the sun set.)

I loved the sunsets at the beach as well

I wish I had someone here to rub my feet.

My dad gave me a solid copper ball, about 3 inches in diameter that he had left over at work- it was used for electroplating somehow.
I kept it in the fridge and use it to rub my feet (like I'd put it on the floor and roll my foot over it.)

I have no idea where it went to when we moved, it's gotta be somewhere. I probably have a tennis ball somewhere that'll do almost the same thing.

So, baby ate a banana and is now having a yogurt.

I had some waffles and yogurt.

Not a bad breakfast. He's super fussy... I'm hoping he's not backed up. I gave him juice yesterday..so here's hoping all is well.

I just got the worst work order ever. It is hand written (we don't force everyone to use the online system, which I think is garbage but I'm not in charge so no one cares).

'pager #2 not working right'

That's it. No name, no building, nothing. We have over 30 pagers scattered across campus. I imagine it came from our SNF building, because they're really the only ones that kill their pagers...but apparently they expect me to have a psychic link to each pager and know which one they call #2, and what is wrong with it.

I crumpled it up and threw it out. Pfft.

if you want to make my son happy, give him half a container of yogurt and a spoon.

He eats it with the spoon rather clumsily until he can't get any more easily on the spoon, at which point he abandons the spoon and goes directly for the hands.

A 10 minute wipe-off is worth the look of sheer satisfaction on his face.

Sure that won't sink you too far down, where you hit bottom?

No. I used it a lot at the end of last year. It just barely fits in there, and the male says it looks more ridiculous then the floaty ring...but I don't care. I'm going to get one of those Funoodle squirt gun things this year too. I need to acquire a better filter though.

So, baby ate a banana and is now having a yogurt.

I had some waffles and yogurt.

Not a bad breakfast. He's super fussy... I'm hoping he's not backed up. I gave him juice yesterday..so here's hoping all is well.

And the blow out will come...

I just got the worst work order ever. It is hand written (we don't force everyone to use the online system, which I think is garbage but I'm not in charge so no one cares).

'pager #2 not working right'

That's it. No name, no building, nothing. We have over 30 pagers scattered across campus. I imagine it came from our SNF building, because they're really the only ones that kill their pagers...but apparently they expect me to have a psychic link to each pager and know which one they call #2, and what is wrong with it.

I crumpled it up and threw it out. Pfft.

IT people know everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom