::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shotgun weddings, at least hes getting married to her...

I had friends that as part of their wedding favors had a "thank you" poem tucked inside shotgun shell casings.

Both sets of parents were not amused.

I was hoping to be closer to the K when I caught up.

Now I have to work.

(kids are taking a standardized test today; I feel bad for them)

On the Voice. The people seem to be quite good this year. In most the matches you could just flip a coin and not be wrong on which one you pick to go on.

Agree last year most of the match ups were an easy call on the winner. This year a lot of them were close calls with another coach stealing the person who lost to stay in the competition.

Time suck completed. I'm on the road. Bye.

Have a good one!

Speak in tongues for added affect!

This made me spit out my fizzy water!

I had friends that as part of their wedding favors had a "thank you" poem tucked inside shotgun shell casings.

Awesome.

And now I'm eating one of my favorite comfort foods - chow mein. It's terrible, but I always crave it when I'm sick.

I have a caffeine free headache and no change for a drink. Even if I had change I am chained to my desk on an international conference call. I want to scream.

This is such a bummer. I always needed a cup of coffee with me at work. If you were closer I would have dropped off a cup of coffee for you.

As far as dental work:

I have had several cavities filled - I have had all work done without nitrous oxide or novacaine. When I had my wisdom teeth pulled I was under anesthesia.

Nice, that is funny! We actually were trying for pregnancy before wedding, just to get things moving along. Well it wasnt really trying more or less if it happens it does if not oh well.

As far as dental work:

I have had several cavities filled - I have had all work done without nitrous oxide or novacaine. When I had my wisdom teeth pulled I was under anesthesia.

Exactly the same here. Local anesthetic for all my dental work. I used General anesthesia for my wisdom teeth and asked them to take all four at once.

They moved me from one building to another yesterday which really pissed me off. For the investigations I do I have to work with manufacturing and the process SMEs ( I hope SME isn't on Jobs banned list). So now I have to travel half a mile from my desk to do my job.

While the IT guys were here setting up my workstation I noticed my keyboard wad crummy so I picked it up and tapped (beat) it against the desk to dislodge and shake out the crumbs. You would have thought I had killed someone from their reaction. The keyboard was wrestled away from me and replaced with a new one. I decided not to mention I do this once a week or so. It is the only way to keep your keyboard tidy.

Exactly the same here. Local anesthetic for all my dental work. I used General anesthesia for my wisdom teeth and asked them to take all four at once.

No - I mean I had no local anesthetic for any of my dental work. I just tell them to go ahead and drill.

They moved me from one building to another yesterday which really pissed me off. For the investigations I do I have to work with manufacturing and the process SMEs ( I hope SME isn't on Jobs banned list). So now I have to travel half a mile from my desk to do my job.

While the IT guys were here setting up my workstation I noticed my keyboard wad crummy so I picked it up and tapped (beat) it against the desk to dislodge and shake out the crumbs. You would have thought I had killed someone from their reaction. The keyboard was wrestled away from me and replaced with a new one. I decided not to mention I do this once a week or so. It is the only way to keep your keyboard tidy.

I held mine upside down and sprayed it with canned air, and used sanitizer wipes on it and the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom