::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fishing pole is from Walmart. It is red and shiny and not fancy at all. I buy worms from a kid that lives by the lake.

The male's pole is fancier, but not a top of the line pole. He has fancy bait and buys fancy stuff to soak his fancy bait in.

Who caught all the fish last year? Hmm? HMM?? :D

We ARE still talking about fishing, right?

My fishing pole is from Walmart. It is red and shiny and not fancy at all. I buy worms from a kid that lives by the lake.

The male's pole is fancier, but not a top of the line pole. He has fancy bait and buys fancy stuff to soak his fancy bait in.

You owe me a monitor, golf shirt and there's coffee in my keyboard.

Once again proving the adage, it's not the size of your pole, it's how you use it.

Intro: [G] [B7] [C] [Cm]

When you were here be[G]fore couldn't look you in the [B7] eye
You're just like an [C] angel your skin makes me [Cm] cry
You float like a [G] feather in a beautiful [B7] world
I wish I was [C] special you're so very [Cm] special
But I'm a [G] creep I'm a [B7] weirdo
What the hell am I doin' [C] here I don't be[Cm]long here

Rob, I'm impressed with your knowledge of pop music.

I did a computer update thing on my laptop a while ago that updated my browser. That's a good thing, I guess, as it corrected my picture posting issues. It also added a spell check feature to the forums for me, which I've never had before.

It has been showing me words it doesn't recognize, like "uke" and "poho". These are words I use regularly, and it finally became annoying enough for me to try to figure out how to add these words to the spell check dictionary.

I did it! All by my little techno-challenged self. I am pleased....

Yes, they are crepe-like crispy eggs, stuffed with bean sprouts, pork, and served with lettuce, Thai basil and a sweet sauce.
It's kind of a common man's food over there, I love the stuff.

Not many restaurants serve it around here. My kids tell me it's because it's easy and more of a home-style food. I've made it a few times, but I have issue with the fish sauce. I think I need to learn which brand is best because the cheaper ones are NASTY strong.

Not many restaurants serve it around here. My kids tell me it's because it's easy and more of a home-style food. I've made it a few times, but I have issue with the fish sauce. I think I need to learn which brand is best because the cheaper ones are NASTY strong.

We use Squid brand.

While we are talking asian sauces, try putting some soy sauce on a hard boiled egg, totally awesome.

Yeah, I think the Vietnamese look at it kind of like it's their macaroni and cheese, who would go out to eat mac and cheese?

Don't worry about the content of your post too much. As long as you come in friendship you shouldn't have any trouble here.

Just to clarify, the post was "out there" in the Forum, not here in the safety of Anhko Honu....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom