::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the one thing I miss about my Asian trips .. the food. I had gotten in the habit of having the curry chicken for b'fast while I was there. Eating in the food courts was an awesome experience. My favorite dish .. chili crab ... yummylicious!

blackpappercrab.jpg

Never tried that but it looks like the bomb diggity!:D

I don't order anything online. It would allow people to know where I lived, and people would actually come to the door. e-commerce is spooky.

I get my spices the old fashioned way. I sail to far away exotic lands and trade for them. It's amazing how exotic Trenton, NJ... is not.

Not all of us are in the witness protection agency. :D

It's not that I think the crab looks unappetizing, it's the crab with that....stuff....all over it that looks unappealing. It looks like somebody pulled a cooked crab out of a septic tank....

Life is too short to eat boring! Cooked cabbage smells like a nasty old fart, but it's awfully tasty!

Life is too short to eat boring! Cooked cabbage smells like a nasty old fart, but it's awfully tasty!

I made (produced?) something that looked like that, and ended up in the hospital for four days a little while ago.

Cabbage rolls are something I am very addicted to when I am around them I can eat a whole tray.

I really want to try kimchi, but the Asian store only sells it in 1 gallon jars. I don't want to buy a gigantic jar when I may not like it...or be able to eat it...

I will stop here. There is a big sign ahead that says, "This road only leads to trouble." I think I will listen to it for once.

Oh man! Is that what that sign said? I think that I was tuning the radio.

I really want to try kimchi, but the Asian store only sells it in 1 gallon jars. I don't want to buy a gigantic jar when I may not like it...or be able to eat it...

I love kimchi, but it is very spicy. So you need to like spicy. I do. It is really good with bulgogi and rice. Kimchi is a side dish. I prefer the cabbage kimchi, but there are lots of types of kimchi. Cabbage is the most common when you see it in stores. Bulgogi I have bought presliced with marinade and other times presliced and bought the marinade separately then I just barbecued the meat. Really tasty!

These were the BEST places to eat. Most of the merkens wouldn't eat there with me so I would get the local to take me and they always showed me the best dishes and explained what they were.

Penang-Hawker-Centre.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom