::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find Ethiopians to be a bit fruity - they're better blenders than they are straight. I have a Kenya peaberry here at home that Ben has declared to be his ABSOLUTE FAVORITE.

The El Salvador I'm bringing isn't like most other Central Americans, which are usually so balanced they're boring. This stuff is so rich and amazing - apparently when El Salvador had all its political and military trouble their coffee farms went into decline and isolation. During that time most of the other Central American growers switched over to a typica strain of arabica coffee, but once El Salvador calmed down and the growers started cleaning up the farms they still had their old school Bourbon plants - and that was a VERY GOOD THING. Bourbons are a lot richer in my opinion - really amazing stuff...

Wow. This is like wine talk. Fascinating (and I'm not being a smart ass).

Ethiopian is my favorite so far. I guess I like the fruityness (which until now I didn't know that was what I was tasting).

Wow. This is like wine talk. Fascinating (and I'm not being a smart ass).

Ethiopian is my favorite so far. I guess I like the fruityness (which until now I didn't know that was what I was tasting).

If I didn't know what this conversation about, I would probably consider it the most entertaining racism of the century.

Speaking of strange dreams...
I had a dream last night that I was visiting Uncle E. He was having me help him set up microphones in weird places all over a park. He also had Gary's new uke with him. Suddenly a down pour rain started and as I walked toward shelter, I saw Gary's uke covered in a puddle of water! I saved the uke and went into a complete panic about how to get it dry. Then I spent the rest of the dream looking for a towel and I could only find wet ones. :(

Thank you :)

Seriously, the next time you go to spread mayo on your delicious sandwich, look at it and tell me it doesn't look like semen. You're putting semen on your sandwich. ISN'T IT DELICIOUS?

(you're welcome :p)
Stop that.
Just.
Stop.
:mad:

Good morning, Kim and everyone! Happy Saturday! I scandalously enjoyed some vinho verde and then some zinfandel yesterday. Thought I might be in for a not so pleasant morning, but I feel great. Yay!

It looks like this is going to be a long catch up.

Oh do it. Mins usually blue.

I think I'm going to sometime this summer. This is the look I'm going for.

522f85fba90f99c4c1f8ef3019048a09.jpg

I tend to have pink hair... or at least streaks of pink through the top of my head.
Fun! I used to always have crazy manic panic hair. The standby was a very vivid plum. It often looked dark indoors, but in the sun it glowed. I loved it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom