::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of strange dreams...
I had a dream last night that I was visiting Uncle E. He was having me help him set up microphones in weird places all over a park. He also had Gary's new uke with him. Suddenly a down pour rain started and as I walked toward shelter, I saw Gary's uke covered in a puddle of water! I saved the uke and went into a complete panic about how to get it dry. Then I spent the rest of the dream looking for a towel and I could only find wet ones. :(

Tina, that dream cracks me up. especially because a couple days before I picked him up at the airport I had a dream I flew back from Bend and realized instead of 2 days later, he was at the airport just then, so I went to search for him and found him at the luggage carosel and then we realized you had a long layover in that airport with strapless, so we went looking for you.

Cream-flavored vodka is awesome. Mix it with orange juice and it tastes like you're drinking a creamsicle.

As my husband left for a bike ride he said, "Shouldn't you be doing some administrative stuff for uke club?" Regrettably, he unintentionally connected uke club to Dynasty (aka my job). bleh.

As my husband left for a bike ride he said, "Shouldn't you be doing some administrative stuff for uke club?" Regrettably, he unintentionally connected uke club to Dynasty (aka my job). bleh.

Lol!

Oh and I will be there today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom