::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an unbelievably enjoyable time at my son's first little league game. His coaches are in over their head and have no clue how to teach little kids or even gain their attention, but stepping in during their game and trying to explain baseball to little kids was a blast!

I have an appointment to see the eye guy @ 2:10 this afternoon. We'll see If I can see.

Glad the uke group went well! Now, I think we need some tuner details. Full tuner disclosure is a thread rule, ya know....;)

At TBUG, I grabbed one of these little guys, cuz he was so awesome!
AlienTuner.jpg

Scarecrow picked up one as well cuz he's awesome too and now I have a a tuner brother! :)

Pre-alien tuner, I wasn't one to leave my tuner clipped to my uke but Quincy is just so darned cute, I can't resist. I guess his advanced alien technology lures in by-standers. We will have to have a little discussion about that, Quincy and I. :)

So there you have it, full tuner disclosure.

View attachment 64707

Scarecrow picked up one as well cuz he's awesome too and now I have a a tuner brother! :)

Pre-alien tuner, I wasn't one to leave my tuner clipped to my uke but Quincy is just so darned cute, I can't resist. I guess his advanced alien technology lures in by-standers. We will have to have a little discussion about that, Quincy and I. :)

Hiya Jen !

View attachment 64707

Those are really cool.

Well, now I can safely say that this was the soprano I eyed.... And didn't buy. :)

He keeps fixing up, and listing for sale, heaps of instruments I'd love to have around. Still has a couple listed I could live with (if the budget would just accommodate it).

We have ten days 'til the first day of Spring?
It's supposed to be well into the fifties today. Maybe six inches of snow Wednesday.
Winter doesn't seem to want to go away.

It looks lovely.

I can see the temptation in that. Very nice.

Indeed. That Sam Chang soprano had me refreshing and checking his site for a couple of days. I really am trying to be good and wait for the concert David is building. (I do wish someone would buy the Harmony Dobro off the Antebellum site already, so that one would stop taunting me too)

Well, now I can safely say that this was the soprano I eyed.... And didn't buy. :)

He keeps fixing up, and listing for sale, heaps of instruments I'd love to have around. Still has a couple listed I could live with (if the budget would just accommodate it).

Jake Wildwood is like crack to me. Every time I think I'm clean, he posts something else I just have to have. His website is enormous fun.

View attachment 64707

Minxi! Yay!

Good Day Sunshines!

Eye is better, just a little wonky. Makes me feel sleepy. I don't know if I should go to the doctor or not. I will give it until about mid-day because Levi had to take Lettie to the doctor anyway.
Her knee is still swollen. So I am afraid her Lymes is not improving. Poor thing.

Lots of work today, but I will be around!

Good Day Sunshines!

Eye is better, just a little wonky. Makes me feel sleepy. I don't know if I should go to the doctor or not. I will give it until about mid-day because Levi had to take Lettie to the doctor anyway.
Her knee is still swollen. So I am afraid her Lymes is not improving. Poor thing.
Lots of work today, but I will be around!

Wishing all of you improved health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom