::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the Rainbow

That'll work.

Something like this?

Code:
[CENTER]Somewhere Over the Rainbow
by E.V. Harburg and Harold Arlen[/CENTER]

Verse 1:

[C] Somewhere [Em] over the rainbow
[F] Way up [C] high
[F] There's a [C] land that I heard of
[G] Once in a lulla[C]by

Verse 2:

[F] Skies are [C] blue
[F] And the [C] dreams that you dare to
[G] Dream really do come [C] true

Chorus:

Some [C] day I'll wish upon a star
And [G] wake up where the clouds are far be[F]hind me
Where [C] troubles melt like lemondrops
A[G]way above the chimney tops
That's [Am] where you'll [F] find me

Verse 3:

[F] Bluebirds [C] fly
[F] Birds fly [C] over the rainbow
[G] Why then, oh why can't [C] I?

Ending:

[C] If happy little bluebirds fly
Be[G7]yond the rainbow
Why, oh [F] why [G7] can't [C] I?

You could do the lines like this, like this:

[Am] Once in a [G] lulla[C]by

or

[Am] Once in a [D7] lulla[G]by

Just a thought?

Good morning Padre!

Another work day? Or still roaming about?

A very relaxing Sunday morning. Nobody up but me and the dog. Can't seem to sleep late these days. I'm so relaxed that I don't really know what day it is. That'll change soon. The Funny Looking Kid starts back to school later this week. Once I have to get up I'll get my sleeping-in juju back. That's just the way the universe works.

Last edited:
Good morning, one and all! It's the last day of the county fair. It'll be nice to have my wife back. ;) She's so involved with it that she has precious little time for anything else while the fair is on.

I'm going up to help her pack up and tear down, although my responsibilities as talent show superintendent are over. I'll continue to help her do her stuff as much as I can in years to come, but I'm done with the talent show....

Good morning, one and all! It's the last day of the county fair. It'll be nice to have my wife back. ;) She's so involved with it that she has precious little time for anything else while the fair is on.

I'm going up to help her pack up and tear down, although my responsibilities as talent show superintendent are over. I'll continue to help her do her stuff as much as I can in years to come, but I'm done with the talent show....

I like helping out with things, too. But I don't like to be in charge.

Just seen 2 deer, standing in the middle of the street in front of my house. One was a doe and the other was a fawn. I got some pictures but they didn't turn out very clear. The doe was the only one I could see at first, and she moved to get a better look at me. Pretty cool. I didn't see the fawn until they turned to go into the corn.

So... I got a vinyl cutter and started selling stickers on etsy ( https://www.etsy.com/shop/Ukeeku )
I have the Poho logo from Uncle Elvis, would anyone be interested in one? I can do almost any size (3" to 12" tall)
Also, may I put it on my etsy shop so yall can find them easily?
PoHo.jpg

I have a PoHo sticker from Jon's shop on the Flea I'm taking on the Camino. Put my Ukulele Underground button on my backpack yesterday.

Scott took Naomi shopping for school stuff. She got her first pair of Chucks. Pink ones. They look super cute on her.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: if your wife , or daughter, or grand daughter, or whatever, takes up dancing, and wants a mirrored wall for practice, do not do it. I have spent the majority of the day, removing 24 X 36 mirror panels from our walls. The wall is completely destroyed , I am going to have to re-drywall the whole wall. Ugh ��

Alexis is home from the hospital. She was released on Friday. Insurance company decided that she had enough time there. Funny how they know more than the doctors.

Alexis is home from the hospital. She was released on Friday. Insurance company decided that she had enough time there. Funny how they know more than the doctors.

How is she doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom