::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mailman

Knit-wit
UU VIP
I've been working hard in the garage, preparing for Saturday's sale. I've got the car running, which was a big thing on my list. Now I discover that the brakes aren't working....at all. The brake fluid reservoir was empty, after sitting for six years.

My plan is to pull the car out of the garage, using the hand brake, and wash it. The weather is supposed to be nice until this afternoon. Then I'll pull it back in and attempt to bleed the brakes.

I have set up a half dozen tables in the garage, and have begun to display parts. That's an ongoing process, and I'll continue to reorganize as I go.

My arthritis is in rare form today, but I need to get this stuff done....

UKISOCIETY

DAMMIT! I forgot to bring my bourbon to work today. How am I going to celebrate now?

Mim

Good morning. Happy PoHo day to all!

Is there a bacon Shane for me somewhere?

You have to ask Sally. She keeps the "file".

I just have UWC 2013 Shane pics and London pics. She keeps the juicy ones and the funny ones!

hoosierhiver

Bummer, Andrew Kitakis just posted on fb that the MiSi Air does not appear to perform that well. I was hoping it would have a nice acoustic sound.

I've been skeptical. The Acoustic trio is near perfect in my opinion, why mess with that.

Mim

I don't have a lot of orders today... so perhaps I will post more! WOOT!

HAPPY POHO DAY YALL!

1339261362440_3460125.png

sukie

Aloha
UU VIP
The picture guy is due any minute. I hope he can make our house look good.

Debby

I've been working hard in the garage, preparing for Saturday's sale. I've got the car running, which was a big thing on my list. Now I discover that the brakes aren't working....at all. The brake fluid reservoir was empty, after sitting for six years.

My plan is to pull the car out of the garage, using the hand brake, and wash it. The weather is supposed to be nice until this afternoon. Then I'll pull it back in and attempt to bleed the brakes.

I have set up a half dozen tables in the garage, and have begun to display parts. That's an ongoing process, and I'll continue to reorganize as I go.

My arthritis is in rare form today, but I need to get this stuff done....

I wonder if the stress of everything going on, along with all the preps you've been doing for the sale, is triggering your arthritis.

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
UWC wasn't huge at first, now we pick up maybe 100 people a year.

Sarah and Craig have played in San Jose for the last three years drawing about 25-30 people. I really wanted to blow that away and have a large crowd. Now that I've been through the paperwork process at school, the logistic and equipment on my end, and the actual show, I have a number of ideas to improve next year and get some butts in the seats.

Craig and Sarah want more students. I think for a large student turn out they are going to have to perform a few songs during lunch to create a buzz.

Thanks for the encouraging words Mike and Damon. :)

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
Happy IDOTP!!!!

Nice to see some people that have been missed, drop by.

PereBourik

Ukulele don't judge
UU VIP
Happy IDOTP everyone.

Rob. I appreciate the links to the "PoHo Standards".

hoosierhiver

Sarah and Craig have played in San Jose for the last three years drawing about 25-30 people. I really wanted to blow that away and have a large crowd. Now that I've been through the paperwork process at school, the logistic and equipment on my end, and the actual show, I have a number of ideas to improve next year and get some butts in the seats.

Craig and Sarah want more students. I think for a large student turn out they are going to have to perform a few songs during lunch to create a buzz.

Thanks for the encouraging words Mike and Damon. :)

I can't believe you didn't threaten your students into going, what kind of teacher are you???

Mim

This was a main listing picture for my house after it started going downhill. They could have at least went a foot past the tree limb:

le72f8143-m0xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg

Though I suppose the bad pictures led to it being cheap for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.