::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopped Liver

Been there.

Part of why I went back to teaching.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha (gasp) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Or else your school system is a lot different than mine! All we do is sit in stupid meetings. I might have a 40 minute planning break 2 times a week if I'm lucky. Plus the faculty meetings and early release day meetings (the kids go home early. We have a LONG meeting and can't leave until an hour later than our usual time.)

Chopped Liver

Missing my Ellie really badly tonight. Guess the long, hard, stressful day and gloomy skies makes me need fuzz therapy . . .

sukie

Aloha
UU VIP
Oh my god I literally was 11 when you people met me. I am so sorry.

I honestly would love to come! I don't have much planned for summer so it's definitely a possibility.

what's that?
We didn't call you little imp for nothing.

Who am I kidding? You will ALWAYS be my little imp.

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
My first year of school has in fact gone! I'm 2nd semester sophomore now. At this moment, nothing to complain about: I've found my major and my schoolwork is worthwhile; I have great professors and excellent friends; I'm getting paid 11/hour to sit behind a 'lab assistant' sign and do my homework; the snow is melting; also, I've just been awarded a full scholarship to study off campus at the LA Film Studies center next fall.

like, what even?

Nice!

Half way done!! Congrats on the scholarship. That's awesome!!

You're coming to California? Cool.

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha (gasp) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Or else your school system is a lot different than mine! All we do is sit in stupid meetings. I might have a 40 minute planning break 2 times a week if I'm lucky. Plus the faculty meetings and early release day meetings (the kids go home early. We have a LONG meeting and can't leave until an hour later than our usual time.)

My school district is pretty awesome actually.

We do it right. We have lots of autonomy and are respected for being professionals.

Granted, that could change at any time with new school board members, a different superintendent of even principal. But for the last 20 years it's been a great district to work for.

More money would be welcomed :)

Susie A

I have had a stomach bug since Friday. I have lost 8 pounds. Wonder what I was full of ..

Susie A

My next uke group meetup is Saturday, this one is for kids only, then the 11th will be the big group again. Can't wait!

Susie A

That little house in my profile picture. I think I am going to move there. All. By. Myself.

Susie A

and this is number eight, I am almost at the gate .. roll me over .. lah lah lah .. diddle dee dum ..

Susie A

The weather here has been so nice. Don't know what to put in the ground next.

Susie A

hah ... I was counting for nothing. I could have looked at the post count thingie. This is number 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.