::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

bbycrts

Lol, hi! I still play that little dog uke once and awhile. I picked it up the other day. I haven’t played in forever and pretty much forget how. I’m trying to learn again.
That's so funny - I was thinking about that uke last week (I don't remember why...). I'm glad it still gets a few strums!

bbycrts

What uke would be a "little dog uke"?
It's a funky little maple uke that was, I think, home built by *someone*. Melissa needed a uke and I had the little dog...so I sent it on to her. Its headstock had little ears...

Melissa82

Retired Moderator
It's a funky little maple uke that was, I think, home built by *someone*. Melissa needed a uke and I had the little dog...so I sent it on to her. Its headstock had little ears...
I still have that busted Ohana it replaced. I also have a concert Mainland but it has developed a crack on both side’s of the seam pretty bad. It’s quite expensive to fix. I regret selling my Koa uke… sigh.

mailman

Knit-wit
UU VIP
Uke talk, both here and on Discord. Have we no shame? We're PoHos, after all! 😁

mailman

Knit-wit
UU VIP
I see a reference to "points", under our avatars. What's that about?

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
Almost didn't scroll down far enough to see where to post. I was going to give up. Thanks for link Damon and Don.

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
I thought when we migrated over to discord that Don had 10K more posts than me. 7K might be doable. :ROFLMAO:

bbycrts

I can't follow both threads. The Discord thread is always open on my work computer - I can't keep this one open all the time too.