::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Our granddaughter came by before she had to drive back to Madison. Tomorrow she flies to San Jose. I told her that I know someone in San Jose if she has any trouble. She is just passing through on her way to Salinas.

James love Medieval Times but its so expensive for what you get.

Sally, our guy has won the last two out three times we've been there. :)

Yeah, our guy got killed off early last night. I’m blaming it on his butt ugly beard. Here’s the staff from my work last night. Hubby was included in the festivities since he’s been the handyman at the school this year. I’m on the right side of the Queen, he’s behind my left.109874C5-A55C-492C-B311-E9261E86F162.jpg

Our granddaughter came by before she had to drive back to Madison. Tomorrow she flies to San Jose. I told her that I know someone in San Jose if she has any trouble. She is just passing through on her way to Salinas.

Remind her to avoid the lettuce.

I ate food, got the tree up, decorated, and took a long nap. It’s been a glorious day. Time to eat again.

My wife is constantly trying to get me to eat, trying to put weight back on me after my recent 60 pound weight loss. It feels so weird, since I'm used to both of us trying to watch our weights....

Salinas? Really? She should hop over to Monterey if she has time.

My wife is constantly trying to get me to eat, trying to put weight back on me after my recent 60 pound weight loss. It feels so weird, since I'm used to both of us trying to watch our weights....

Have a milkshake with a meal or two.

We have to go to Tampa today to see the doctor; the oncologist. The appointment is at 10:30, which means we'll have to eat lunch out. I see a trip to Chick-Fil-A , and a vanilla milkshake, in my near future....

We have to go to Tampa today to see the doctor; the oncologist. The appointment is at 10:30, which means we'll have to eat lunch out. I see a trip to Chick-Fil-A , and a vanilla milkshake, in my near future....

The doctor will have the results of my most recent scans, and will be able to compare the results to my previous ones. We're looking forward to getting some good news....

I haven't done any knitting in months. I need to get back to it....

I have a hat that I've been knitting that's probably 80% done. The challenge will be to figure out exactly where I was in the pattern when I left off. Picking it up again, once I figure that out, will be easy-peasy....

It's supposed to get cold here, by Florida standards, this week. Overnight lows could dip into the 30's. It warms up nicely during the day, though....

Top Bottom