::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Aloha, Uncle!
Gone again for another few years?
Aloha kākou, nice to see some oldtimers still haunting the halls of UU. Last time I was here i was told everyone was at the UU Discord group now, and this place was on itʻs last leg. I went to check out the Discord site, and I could not figure it out, so I lost interest. Last week a finished another box ʻukulele so I thought Iʻd share it, but the UU Facebook page seemed slow, with not much luthier related postings. I thought Iʻd come back here to post. Been slow here too. UU not busy like the good old days of the 2000s. Nice to see some familiar faces though. Hope wonʻt be another 10 years before I come again. Not even sure Iʻll last that long. 🤪

Aloha kākou, nice to see some oldtimers still haunting the halls of UU. Last time I was here i was told everyone was at the UU Discord group now, and this place was on itʻs last leg. I went to check out the Discord site, and I could not figure it out, so I lost interest. Last week a finished another box ʻukulele so I thought Iʻd share it, but the UU Facebook page seemed slow, with not much luthier related postings. I thought Iʻd come back here to post. Been slow here too. UU not busy like the good old days of the 2000s. Nice to see some familiar faces though. Hope wonʻt be another 10 years before I come again. Not even sure Iʻll last that long. 🤪
The Discord site is where the PoHo conversation happens. A few of us keep this thread alive just because we can't bear to let it go. I've never spent time on the UU FB page, but I hear it had quite an implosion a couple months ago...

If I can figure out Discord, anybody can! Try again. Come join us....

Gesundheit!!
You know, it's funny...I grew up in a household where we said gesundheit to people who sneezed, but somewhere during my 20s I switched over to bless you and I have no idea exactly when that happened or why.

You know, it's funny...I grew up in a household where we said gesundheit to people who sneezed, but somewhere during my 20s I switched over to bless you and I have no idea exactly when that happened or why.
I grew up with it, too. It seems that everyone I knew said gesundheit to sneezes. I guess I stopped saying it, too, and don't know why....

We raised our boys saying, "bless you." Somebody at school switched him over to "gesundheit" and now we can't get him back.

Top Bottom