::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 9!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigploch

Was typing a really clever post last night in the dark with the power out and then my phone died. Had a crazy lightening storm last night. Power popped off at about 8 and came back on at 1.

Oh and I wanted to apologize to Jon for the WWF word I used last night. It was by far the most points but I play to win. If nipples makes u uncomfortable than this must have too. Sorry.

UkuleleHill

Super Moderator
Dear Andy --

Please do not venture out into the other threads (read: luthiers lounge.) I do not wish to receive a warning. The guy has it coming to him.

Love,
Sukie

Dear Sukie,

I already read that, you're fine ;) Nothing to worry about.

Love,
Andy

Skitzic

I have the brain of a turnip -- I can't remember if I posted this yet.

Chris and Muffin. Aly the beagle was not in the wedding. Vader walked down the aisle with the ring bearer and the flower girl. Kids in a wedding = steal the show.

Please, oh please, make it big.
View attachment 28022

They looked great sukie! :love:

Skitzic

I broke a string on my banjolele. Would it be acceptable to just replace that string and not the others?

I used to replace single strings all the time when I used wound strings more. You look at them weird and they wear out.

Skitzic

Was typing a really clever post last night in the dark with the power out and then my phone died. Had a crazy lightening storm last night. Power popped off at about 8 and came back on at 1.

Oh and I wanted to apologize to Jon for the WWF word I used last night. It was by far the most points but I play to win. If nipples makes u uncomfortable than this must have too. Sorry.

Where are you right now? We got clipped by a really bad storm. Lots and lots of really bad lightning, and you could see it was way worse to the west of us.

Skitzic

whats 10% of $280 ?

$28. Does that place do set ups though? I think you'll probably have to take down the nut (at least) to make playing a bit easier. If you're not comfortable doing that you should buy from a place that checks the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.