Legacy Straps Question

frets alot

Reaction score
I found an older thread re a review of the Legacy Straps, but thought it might be better to start a new thread with my question.

They look like quality straps. Though I'm a uke player, I'm actually looking to purchase a narrower strap like these 1" straps for use with my mountain dulcimers. Which leads me to my question, for those of you who own one of the 1" Legacy Straps......

What is the maximum length of the strap (with two strap ends) from one strap end hole to the other strap end hole? I need at least 50".

Thank you in advance.

http://legacystraps.com/mando.htm

Last edited:
Well, I got my question answered through Legacy Straps directly. The communication was quick and informative. Turns out, they will custom make the straps to any length. So, I had them lengthen the 1" uke strap to 54" to give me what I need for my dulcimers. I also ordered one for my guilele....6 in total, all different designs. I'm looking forward to getting them. If there's interest here, maybe I'll post a review after I get them.

I have no experience with Legacy straps, but I'd be interested in your results.

I have no experience with Legacy straps, but I'd be interested in your results.

The owner has been awesome so far in communicating, customizing and pricing (he gave me a quantity discount). I should get them in a few days. I'll do a report back after I get them.

Top Bottom