LFdM Ukaferri IV

Laouik

Reaction score
FS: LFdM Ukaferri VI

Hello!

Sad day for me, happy day hopefully for someone else.

I'm moving and I have to make tough decisions. I'll be keeping my custom "petite bouche" 2014 LFdM, but must part was with instrument, my first tenor.

It's been played a lot, but also taken care of very well. Humidified in winters, stored in the moulded case, kept away from the sun, etc.

Full specs in the certificate. Beyond that, it's strung with Aquila high-G. Includes moulded case.

Price USD$1250 + shipping to destination. Payment via Paypal. Please PM any questions.

Images here.

Last edited:
Wow, great price for one of the finest ukes out there! Somebody will be very happy with it. Good luck with the sale.

Can you provide link to some sound samples? Also,second picture Lower bout........ Is that finish flaw......or just picture reflection?
thanks

Can you provide link to some sound samples? Also,second picture Lower bout........ Is that finish flaw......or just picture reflection?
thanks

Hey-o. I can take more pics, it's just the character of the wood of the top.

Here's a sound sample from a while back. Sounds as good. Unfortunately most of my gear is now packed up.

Last edited:
Fabulous price. Good luck with the sale, and move. Are you still staying within the area?

Had I not just bought a Hive, I would jump on this.

One-time bump. Last chance to get an original LFdM, with great woods that have lovely character.

Top Bottom